School

Hyunjin woke up to the loud tone coming from the bedside table. He tried to move and put it on snooze, but he felt a weight on his chest. He looked down and finally realized where he was again. Felix's mess of black hair was all he could see for a moment as his head rested on his chest. The younger had latched himself to Hyunjin's middle as they slept.

Hyunjin cuddled closer to him, ignoring the alarm, knowing it will shut off after a minute. Just as he tightened his grip on the younger boy he sprang up and turned toward the bedside. Hyunjin tried not to laugh as he slammed his hand down on the small machine, surprisingly not breaking it.

"Shut the fuck up." Felix was telling the alarm clock, then turned around and cuddle back into Hyunjin. "We're not moving." Hyunjin couldn't help a small chuckle come out, but he held onto the younger tightly. They snuggled closer, legs wrapped around each other, arms tightly grasping to the others torso. Felix's head rested on Hyunjin's bare chest. He felt so comfortable in Hyunjin's warmth. After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Hyunjin decided to break it.

"Felix, we do have to still go to school." Felix groaned and propped himself up on his elbows, still over Hyunjin's chest.

"Can't we skip again?" Felix's voice was raspy and low, even lower than the night before. Felix smirked as he felt Hyunjin shiver slightly and not meet his eyes.

"N-no, Felix." Hyunjin struggled to protest. "We skipped yesterday, and that was supposed to be your first day. We have to go today." Felix looked away and huffed, a cute gesture that was probably supposed to look annoyed. He suddenly sat back, the covers falling off of both of the boys. He stood up and stared down at Hyunjin, all he wanted to do was cuddle a bit more.

Hyunjin stared as Felix stretched and walked over to his closet to pick out another aesthetically pleasing outfit to wear. His shirt was bunched and showed off part of his stomach. Hyunjin knew it would be flat, but he wasn't expecting a full on defined six-pack. Once Felix was turned around Hyunjin had to clear his throat and shake his head to get back into the right headspace.

"Uhm, I'll go take a shower." Hyunjin pulled off the covers and got out of Felix's soft bed. He gave his arms and back a stretch before walking toward the door.

"Hey, Hyunjin?" Felix stopped Hyunjin before he walked out. "Thank you, not just for last night, but everything." Hyunjin gave a smile and nodded his head.

"Like I said, I want to help, and there isn't anything that will stop me." Hyunjin smiled even wider when Felix gave his own smile back. He walked out of his room, making sure to close the door behind him, and walked to the spare bedroom. He grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom he saw in the hallway. There was a closet in there with towels so he quickly took a shower.

Felix pulled out a long sleeve plain black shirt, black jeans and a plain black belt. He was about to grab a red shirt to go on top, but decided on a white graphic tee, just to show up Jeongin. He grabbed a chain to put on his belt loops and then finished off his black hightops. He changed quickly, walking into the bathroom to do his hair up and off his forhead. He washed his face and brushed his teeth. He put on a little bit of makeup, just to cover his face. After done with everything he looked back in the mirror and sighed. Just as he smirked to himself he realised, the voices were barely there.

Felix smiled a bit wider and walked out of his room. He grabbed his phone and earbuds, as well as his wallet remembering he wanted to go to the store after school. Walking into the kitchen he grabbed an apple off the counter and looked at the clock. He had about 15 minutes before he had to leave to pick up Jeongin, he always came out a bit late anyways. Felix grabbed his backpack and made sure everything was still there, he barely even opened it the night before.