Friends

Art was relatively easy as after Lisa told Changbin off no one messed with us again. As the two girls talked and chatted while working on their self portraits I was stuck with drawing on an extra piece of paper that the teacher gave me. I wasn't the most creative artist in the world but I have always loved drawing little characters, some cute some scary some oddly in between. 

Biology also wasn't a hard class to deal with. The teacher just gave us a seven page packet of things we had to finish by the end of the week and many people put it off for homework and talked with their friends or just sat around on their phones. I myself wanted to finish as much as I could and got a fair amount of work done, thankfully. The girl besides me was sort of chatty but she gave up talking to me after I only gave one word responses for a few minutes.

After biology was Lunch, but I avoided going into the large cafeteria for a second as I walked to my locker and put all my stuff away and grabbed everything for my other classes. I remember Yugeom and Mark saying they will be waiting by the doors, or their friends will see me, so I momentarily smiled. At least I won't be stuck with Chan and his boys trying to come and grab me to sit with them. Even though it would be nice to sit with Jeongin, but I don't want to deal with the other boys. Especially Hyunjin, I want to avoid him by all costs.

I walk down the side stairs and end up on the far side of the cafeteria, and the hallway was crowded. I looked for Yugeom or Mark, but I couldn't see either of the senior boys. As I stood their dumbly a boy smiled and walked over to me, his broad shoulders and strong arms were intimidating, not to mention him being taller than me. Not as tall as Yugeom, but still taller than me.

"You Felix?" The boys voice was smooth and nice, and I tried to relax, he was one of Yugeom's friends. "Come on, the boys are inside." He led me inside as I held my books to the side of me. The cafeteria was huge, everyone mixed in the huge room. The large windows to one side allowing sunlight to shine into the room. The senior boy led me to a table with only one boys sitting down, but there were trays of food around the table.

"Hey, Jaebum, is this Felix?" The boys voice was nice as well. The boy that walked me over, Jaebum, nodded his head.

"You can sit down Felix, I'll go grab the boys." I sit down at the table across from the other boy and he smiles at me.

"My name is Youngjae. Sorry if my friends and I are crazy, well you already met Jackson, we are all constantly hyped." He laughed and I couldn't help but give a small grin.

"Yeah, its fine, I'm just a bit shy I guess." I look down and grab onto the small chain I have on my jeans, playing it through my fingers. I heard Youngjae greet someone so I look up to see a couple more boys sitting down. Yugeom puts his hand on my back he sits right next to me, but than has to reach across the table to grab his tray of food.

"Hey Felix, how was your classes." Yugeom tries to talk to me, but Jaebum talks before I can answer him.

"Don't you think we should introduce ourselves?" Yugeom smiles as Jaebum gives him a small scolding look. "Well my name is Jaebum and I am sort of in charge of these crackheads."

"Yeah, he's our dad." Mark says around a mouth full of food.

"Stop speaking with your mouth full." Youngjae says and hands Mark a napkin.

"And that's our mom." Yugeom says in a teasing tone and tries to hide behind me when Youngjae grabs a fork to throw at him.

"And I'm Bambam!" I finally look to my left to see a skinny boy with silver hair and a sharp face. His hair was pushed off his forehead as his eyes were adorned with makeup as well as light grey contacts. His style was very close to mine, high waisted cinched mom jeans and not a graphic tee, but a loose black crop top. I was surprised to say the least, I had never seen him before, I know for a fact that if I did I would have remembered. I guess he caught my staring at his outfit cause he laughed a cute laugh and put his arm around my waist casually.