Chapter Four

Arnav was sitting on his work desk, buried neck deep in his work. Scribbling on his design pad when a knock disturbed him.

Arnie!!” Aron knocked the door sharply causing Arnav to groan in frustration.

What!” Arnav opened the door, after being disturbed by his cousin for the nth time in the last fifteen minutes.

Woah Arnie, What's with the temper?” Aron asked, flinching at his irritated self.

I was busy, Aron.” Arnav sighed, rubbing his temple.

In what?” Aron asked. Arnav shifted a little, giving Aron a clear view of his work table.

I have a few designs to complete, for the freshers week and also for the internship portfolio.” Arnav said.

Can you stop working for a while? I am aware you are busy, But family comes first Raizada, doesn't it?” Aron raised his brow at her, a small naughty smile stretched on his face.

Aron I-

Pragya called Arnav while walking into the two of their direction, “What happened?

Bua is calling you,” She told him “and she says that no excuses are going to work this time.” Pragya added just as Arnav was about to add something  to escape the situation.

Arnav pouted, “What is wrong with Maa?!” He whined.

We've come just today Arnie, You can work later.” Aron reasoned.

You talk as if I have a choice for that matter!” Arnav shook his head “I'll come, after sorting this out

Arnav gestured to his messed up room.

Pragya chuckled, “You and your stupid OCD” She hit his shoulder.

Five minutes Poori” Arnav blinked.

Pragya nodded, “We are all at the poolside.

Alright, Poo

Arnie!?” Pragya exclaimed just as he had turned to re-enter his room causing Arnav to turn right back and raise his brow at her

Arnie Special Hot Chocolate.” Pragya demanded Oh-So-Cutely.

Foodie You!!” Arnav chuckled, ruffling her hair affectionately.

Pragya pouted. “I'll make hot chocolate for everyone.” Arnav smiled and blinked in assurance.

Yaayyyyy” Pragya squealed in excitement, causing the boys to chuckle at her dramatics

Now Go, I'll be there with your and everyone else's hot chocolate.” Arnav ushered her towards the stairs.

Khushi.. Of course she was the breath of the house!! Just like her name, She was always spreading smiles wherever she went.” Payal smiled, reminiscing the days she'd spent with her baby sister.

The children, sitting with the family with their mugs of Hot Chocolate held between their palms smiled hearing that.

She was the one who made the Khadoos Arnav Singh Raizada laugh for the first time, Remember?” Anjali exclaimed.