Chapter Nine

The Raizada siblings along with Khushi entered the Raizada Mansion engrossed in a banter. 

"No how dare you Aron, how can you ever say that. Take it back!!" Pragya exclaimed 

"I will not, It is the truth." Aron stated stubbornly.

"No. It's not. How could you ever say that HARRY POTTER BOOKS ARE OVERRATED!" Arnav supported his little sister.

"I agree. Harry Potter books are not at all over-rated. They are gold." Khushi piped up. Jane and Pragya grinned at her, appreciating her support while Aron looked at Khushi accusingly, giving her a 'You betrayed me' look. 

Khushi shrugged. "You've been outvoted by 5-1 Mr. Bakshi. It's better that you accept the divine truth. Harry Potter and everything to do with it is pure and golden. No one can convince me otherwise." Khushi said flatly.

Aron sighed in defeat. "Whatever you guys say. I'm going to my room to change." He said before taking off towards his room.

Arnav shook his head fondly at Aron as he vanished inside his room. Pragya and Aron left for their rooms next, "We'll be back in a few minutes." They both chorused and vanished behind the doors of their rooms next. 

Jane looked at Khushi, "Do you want to change. I bet I can look for a couple spare night-dresses in my junk wardrobe." She offered. 

"I'm good, you go on." Khushi smiled at her pushing her in the direction of the stairs.

"You sure?" Jane asked

"I've been to your home a million times before Jay, I'm going to be okay. Now skid off." Khushi insisted. Jane shrugged and looked at Arnav, who presumably nodded his head to ease his sister's worry before she also left.

Khushi walked towards the couch in the living room and sat on it looking tired. "When will you guys stop treating me like a baby?" She asked Arnav who had settled next to her after telling one of the servants to bring two glasses of water for them.

"When you'll stop behaving like one." Arnav deadpanned.

Khushi looked at Arnav wearily, Arnav smiled at her. "They've never had people to pamper. Me, Alok and Pragya are almost the same age but I've always been their big brother. I've always pampered and I'm definitely not complaining. I enjoy doing things for them, but since I've been pampering all of these idiots all their lives, they've never had the chance to pamper anyone else. They finally have someone and they're using the opportunity that they have to Its fullest." Arnav explained.

Khushi nodded with a small smile. 

"I'm really lucky." Khushi said softly

Arnav nodded, "You are. Not everyone can win the affections of the Raizadas." He said teasingly.

Khushi chuckled, The servant came with glasses of water for Arnav and Khushi, Payal, Lavanya and Anjali following behind.

"Khushi, Arnie! You guys came back!" Lavanya and Payal exclaimed in unison while Anjali smiled at the pair from behind her sister in laws.

Khushi stood up from the couch followed by Arnav and they both swiftly made their way towards the three ladies.

"Hum jung pe nahi gaye the Anya mami. (We were not in a war Anya Mami)" Arnav said smirking at Lavanya

Khushi chuckled, while Lavanya frowned.

"Where are the others?" Payal asked 

"They are in their rooms, changing into casuals." Arnav informed her.