Chapter Six

Dedicated to MithuMeera

I'm not giving you a birthday gift anymore (It was as if you literally had a gun down my throat when you demanded this update so I get to bail out on a birthday present) YOU DON'T EVEN VOTE OR COMMENT ON THIS STORY

AryaARshi

Enjoy

"We found you a showstopper!" The girls announced at the dinner table.

Arnav looked up from his plate. "Did you?"

"She's Jane's best friend." Pragya informed him.

"Jane has already gotten herself a best friend? You work fast Jay!" Arnav gave his cousin an approving look.

"That so doesn't sound right Arnie!" Jane narrowed her eyes at him.

Arnav chuckled. "What's her name?" NK asked from beside Arnav

"Khushi." Jane said

For a few seconds, there was pin drop silence on the dinner table as the rest of the family was reminded of a certain hazel eyed butterfly.

"Khushi?" Payal and Anjali asked in unison.

"Yes Payal Chachi, her name is Khushi Katherine Greene. She has just shifted here from USA." Jane told the family.

Arnav closed his eyes for a second, only to see a distinct pair of hazel eyes dancing behind his closed lids. He opened his eyes at once. Sweat beads formed on his forehead.

"Arnie?" Alok nudged his brother "Are you okay bhai?"

Arnav nodded.

"Did you audition her?" Arnav asked Pragya after a few minutes.

"Not really, but Arnie trust me Khushi is perfect for this!!" Pragya said earnestly.

"How can you be so sure?" Arnav asked keenly.

"Trust my instincts for once Arnie!!" Pragya sounded offended.

"Stop being a child Pragya, you know how important this is for me." Arnav reasoned "I trust you people with everything."

"I'm only joking. Here are a few pictures of Khushi, look at it and decide for yourself." Pragya spoke whilst handing her phone to Arnav.

Arnav took the device and scrolled through the pictures.

"Why do you keep clicking these horrible selfies Poori?" Arnav asked swiping through the pictures.

"Can we please concentrate on Khushi's pictures?" Pragya asked sternly.

"Poori.. You're not going to get spared so easily." Arnav said matter of factly.

"Please. We need your approval so we can start to train her to perfection for the Fashion Show." Pragya insisted.

"If you put it that way Miss Raizada." Arnav conceded and scrolled upwards towards the pictures of Khushi.

Arnav stopped at a particular picture where Khushi was laughing with Jane over something. "That's a beautiful candid!" Arnav complimented.

 "That's a beautiful candid!" Arnav complimented