Chapter Eleven

Update dedicated to

ChandrikaThumalla

maahiwrites

MithuMeera

suryakavi0912

Barbie242

Mitalchauhan8

SamridhiJain5

Please enjoy:

AR offices stood proud and high in all its glory as the most prestigious Fashion House in the whole world in a posh area of the Delhi-NCR. The office cum shopping complex was nothing but an updated and improved version of the first office of AR Designs that Arnav Singh Raizada had built in Delhi twenty years ago. Khushi stood in front of the magnanimous office complex dressed in an indo western ankle length dress, staring at the building-in awe and wonder. Her eyes brimmed with tears as a sudden gust of wind brought a blurred image of a similar office in front of her eyes. Khushi closed her eyes instinctively. Arnav-ji. 

Aron shook her lightly by her shoulder, "Khushi?" causing her to snap out of her trance. She looked at him, feeling slightly disoriented. "I.. zoned.. zoned out." She whispered trying to gather her words into a coherent sentence.

Alok pressed his palms on her shoulders. "Sweetheart, tu theek hai right? (You're okay right?)" He asked, sounding concerned. Khushi sucked in a deep breath, "I am. I.. am." She smiled. 

Alok smiled, "If you're sure. Alok was sounding really stressed about this whole deal." He told her. 

"I know Aron, ao was right there listening to him when he called." Khushi reminded him gently. "Sounded like a big deal.

"Yes. It's normal with Arnav though. I'm pretty sure that Aron called us in because of Arnav. He's a big workaholic. Arnav's stressed about almost everything when it comes to AR or his parents or us but we don't like seeing him that way. He's so protective of us and the family and now even you, miraculously enough." Aron said 

"I'm glad I make the list of people he cares about." Khushi said with a smile. "I hope he knows I care about him too because god knows someone needs to tell him to take a break every once in a while.

"I agree with that. Now let's hurry before the volcano bursts and the whole AR is consumed in Its flames." Aron said teasingly.

Khushi laughed. "Why are you so scared of Arnav?" She asked teasingly. She walked inside the unknown yet strangely familiar office as the earlier restlessness came back to her in full force. She gripped her slingback tightly, trying to center herself. 

"You've not had to deal with his mood-swings. He's the absolute worst when he's angry." Alok shuddered momentarily at the thought. Khushi laughed. "You would know.

"This place.."

"Is awesome right?" Alok exclaimed making his way towards the other two and practically dragged Khushi inside a dressing room in the nearest end of the room. Aron ran behind the two of them. "What the hell's going on? Why did you call us here so urgently?" He asked his brother, confused.