~ Chapter 12 ~

~Ciel's POV~

Cecilia and Sebastian were getting along too well for my liking, I felt like something was going on between the two of them, and I wasn't happy about it, but I didn't want to voice my concerns. The three of us were walking the streets of London on another case. We were investigating a string of attacks in which several men were stripped, beaten and hung upside down with notes insulting Britain attached to them. As I was walking deep in thought about the case and the closeness of my elder sister and my demon butler, an Indian man bumped into me before screaming out as if in pain claiming I injured him.

"Quit your crying or I'll give you a real injury!" Cecilia withdrew her crescent blades and her eyes began to glow violet. My angelic sister had turned into a fearsome being. She positioned herself in front of me to shield me from any violence.

The men around us began to panic; she had that effect on a man of late. My sister had always been a sweet and docile girl, but I always knew deep down she was a tigress, she had sacrificed her life for mine once before. It concerned me that she and Sebastian were getting so close, knowing Cici, she'd try and save me, again. I couldn't bear to think what she'd do if she really knew what was going on. Too lost in my own worries I didn't notice that we'd been surrounded. When I glanced up and noticed our predicament I took an unconscious step closer to Cecilia.

Cecilia swept me between her and Sebastian as two more men stepped forward joining the tense circle. "Excuse me have any of you seen this young woman?" the younger of the two, who appeared to be in his teens, asked nonchalantly while holding up a horribly drawn sketch. What on earth was that supposed to be? How on earth did he expect anyone to recognize such a sketch as being human? The teen was richly dressed in silks, not at all prepared for the cold London weather and had deep burgundy hair, tan skin and golden eyes.

"Is he not aware of the situation?" Cecilia growled in annoyance.

Sebastian chuckled.

As if on cue the Indian nobleman noticed the brawl before him, "What seems to be the problem?" He asked curiously still not seeming the least bit bothered by the tense air.

The man who had run into me and started it all began telling an insane tale about how we had accosted him and his countrymen. The Indian nobleman shook his head in distaste. Before I could get a word in to correct the man's tale, the young Indian noble turned to address his companion, a tall man with tan skin, white hair and slate grey eyes.

"Alright, Agni we shall side with our countrymen." He said simply with an air of authority.

"Very well, my prince." The man with white hair leapt forward with speed greater than any normal human. Cecilia tucked away her blades and swept me into her arms and out of the way as Sebastian leapt forward to meet him head on. They hadn't communicated anything in anyway yet they moved flawlessly together. Something was definitely going on between them.

The man was so quick and strong even Sebastian looked encumbered.

"We weren't doing anything!" I snapped losing my patience at this ridiculous situation, "We were walking down the street!"

"Is this true, did you attack this young Englishman and his companions for no reason?" The young Indian noble asked the thugs with a frown.

The thugs looked around sheepishly.

"Agni, our countrymen are wrong here, we shall side with the Englishman." The young Indian noble said simply.