~ Chapter 13~

A/N: This one is a bit of a hot mess *shrug*

~Sebastian's POV~

I followed Cecilia to her room and found her face first in her pillow. I closed the door behind me to comfort my angel. She turned as I approached and I was caught off guard by her anguish filled gaze. My young master couldn't grasp how much this beautiful angel had sacrificed for him, how much she was still willing to sacrifice for him.

"Cecilia, are you alright?" I opened my arms to her and she dove into them welcoming my loving embrace.

"I hate not telling him." She cried while I rubbed her back consolingly, "I hate him being so distraught."

"Would it be so bad if he knew?" I pondered.

"You've been the closest one to my brother for the past two years, based on what you've come to know of my brother, how do you think he'd react?" She sighed as she pulled away from me.

"He'd most likely be outraged and accuse you of coddling him." I chuckled.

Cecilia smiled at me, her brilliant smile that could light up even the darkest of days. "Sebastian, where exactly do you plan on staying tonight, if Agni has occupied your room?"

I hadn't thought of that, I smirked, "If my betrothed would allow me, I could stay here."

An adorable blush crept to her cheeks, "Very well, my lord." She kissed my hand and threw me a seductive smile before retreating to her wardrobe to find a nightgown.

Delightful electric spasms shot through my body radiating from where her lips had touched my skin. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and she gasped as my lips grazed her ivory neck.

"Sebastian, what are you-"

"I thought you might need a hand, getting out of this dress, my dear." I reached for the strings of her corset.

She jumped at my touch on her back as I unlaced her dress, and spun around to face me before I could pull it away there was desire in her eyes. She threw her arms around my neck and her rose petal soft lips were upon mine. I found myself getting lost in her kiss. She tasted so sweet, like honey and her lavender scent engulfed me as I folded my arms around her and lifted her off the ground.

"What are you doing?" She gasped against me as I laid her on the bed.

I chuckled and pulled away her dress leaving her in her simple white slip, "Tucking you in." I pulled the covers around her and lay atop the blankets on my side next to her.

"Now who's the tease?" She smiled as I leaned over her and stole another kiss.

"I knew you were planning some sinful ploy of undressing before me in the most unbearable fashion, and I fear I would not be able to control myself, this seemed a better alternative." I swept a few stray strands of her moonbeam hair out of her face.

She snuggled closer to me and laid her head on my chest. "Do you think I did the right thing, by not telling him?"

"Does it matter what I think?"

"You're to be my husband one day; I think it only proper we collaborate. I'd like your opinion on the matter."

I smiled to myself; she still wanted to be mine. "I think it was the best thing, for now, but I think we should tell him the truth, someday." I streamed my fingers through her silken hair as she closed her eyes.