⚠️Please Read⚠️

There are something you should know. And that is why I want you to read all of it. I know that sometimes it can be boring but I might say something that you might find important.

1. Some parts will not be like the game. It will be made up.

2. If you got any questions for me then please ask. On private or somewhere on this story I don't really mind.

3. If I can't think of anything then I will put something else there instead. Eg. Question with the characters. Talk with the characters. One shot of the characters.

4. If I don't up date then please remember this....I have a lot of stories to update so please bear with me.

5. I can't spell that well and my grammar really do sucks. And my phone sometimes auto correct things and it makes things don't make sense. So be warned.

6. Zion, Ethan, Harry, Lawrence and Eugene might be OOC but I will try my best not to.

7. I will put Scarlett in and yes she will be a bitch but she might be important. I don't know yet.

8. I don't know how long this will take me. But if I feel like this is going nowhere then I will discontinue this.

9. If I do feel like this then I will ask you all if you want me to continue then I might make some one shots no request at the moment though. You have to wait.

10. Right now I have NOT finished the game. But like I said it might not be like game.

Well I think that's all of it. Enjoy everyone.