Chapter 16

Once you did you looked at Ethan and saw him looking at the things that they brought. You sighed and then got up. You and Ethan both walked back to the classroom. You wasn't on patrol tonight so you get a break. You looked at Ethan and then saw that he was looking at you until you noticed that he was looking at you.

"Ethan. Is something wrong?" You asked him.

"......"

You turned to him and saw him shaking his head towards you. You nodded your head and then the both of you carried on walking to the classroom in silence. "I'm to bed. Night." You heard Ethan say to you. You turned to him and nodded your head.

"Night."

You walked into the classroom and saw Zion still there. He turned to the door to see who it was and when he saw you he looked at you with his head down. "hey." He said to you. You looked at him and then nodded your head. "Where Ethan?" He asked you. You moved your gaze to the chair diagonal to him. You walked over and sat down.

"He's gone to bed." You told him.

He nodded his head at you and then hung it down. He seemed really upset about something. You looked at him, then got up. You put a hand on his shoulder. His head twitched at the contact then lifted up head towards you. "Zion it's not like you not to talk." You told him. He looked at you and then hung his head again. "What? No comments like 'your not worried about me are you~?' or any cocky comments?" You asked him. He looked at you and grabbed your arm. He moved his chair back and pulled you on his lap.

You were looking down at his eyes with a blush on your face. He had a blush on his face as well. He pulled you into a hug as well. Your eyes widened as he done it. You was expecting him doing that so at first you didn't move, but then you wrapped your arms around him. "How could you think I would hate you?" He asked you, your eyes widened as he spoke those words. He was upset that you would even think that.

You said nothing after that and neither did he. You just held him while he was holding you. Not long later you let go of him and walked to the door. "I'm sorry Zion. It won't happen again." You told him. He looked at you and nodded.

So the only reason he wasn't himself was because of that. Haha. Idiot.

You saw Eugene out in hallway and you walked up to him. He was looking out the window while you snuck behind him. You moved closer to him and taped his left shoulder while you were on the right. When he turned his head to the left he sighed and then turned to his head to the right. When he saw you he jumped a mile. You started to laugh at him.

"Damnit Y/N. Don't do that. Jeez you scared the hell out me!" He told you while holding the area while his heart.

"Haha. Sorry Eugene but you was spacing out so much that you didn't even notice. How could I not have a little bit of fun?" You asked him.

He sighed and then looked at you with a serious face. "what's wrong with Zion? Is he ok?" Eugene asked you.

You smiled and nodded your head. Yesssss! My ship might come true. Eugene saw the way you was looking and asked what you was thinking about. "Zion X Eugene. What do you think?" You asked him.

And at that moment you knew you fucked up!

Eugene started to chase you whole you ran away. When he caught you it was time for the meeting so he picked you put over his shoulder and took you there. When he opened the door everyone was looking at him like he's gone crazy. "Eugene what are you doing?" Lawrence asked him.

"One word for you." (Eugene)

"....." (Lawrence)

"...." (Harry)

"?" (Ethan)

".....?....." (Zion)

"??????" (Everyone else)

"Punishing." Eugene told them.

Now they are even more confused than ever, they all looked at Eugene while he put you down next to Zion and he stood the other end so you can't escape. But that doesn't mean you didn't try. Tried to get up but it didn't work. Judy looked at you with a raised eyebrow. "Are you going to tell Zion what you told me?" Eugene said. You looked down you knew Zion would definitely give you punishment.

"Um...... Don't know what you mean!" You said with a smile on your face.

Eugene wasn't that happy about your answer and he told Zion instead. Zion wasn't that happy while those give you a lecture and about them not being gay and not to ship them again. The others laughed. A few seconds later you started to laugh as well and so did Zion and Eugene. All of you was aligning now.

"Wow. Y/N you really do know how to make people happy don't you." You heard Lawrence say while trying not to laugh.

"I try." You told them.

*****************************************
Sorry for this chapter to be short but it's another one done.

Yah!

Bye for now

To be Continued!