Chapter 1

You woke up and the bright sun was shining you got ready for school and you went to the kitchen. You saw your mother and father sitting on the couch. You smiled at the both and you went to the door after grabbing a piece of toast. "Honey be careful on your way to school today." You titled your head at what your mother said to you.

"Why is something wrong?" You asked her.

She nodded at you and had a concern look on her face. "Yes. I don't know what but there was some news that you have to be careful." She said.

You smiled at her and then nodded your head. You flashed your father a smile and then walked away. You were half way to the school. When you heard something. "Aaahh." It sounded in human. You turned your head to the side and saw Zombies?

"Oh my God!" That's all you said and you ran away. You hid in a near by hospital. It was empty.

You didn't wan to stay in one place so you decided to walk around. You found alot of things that could really help you. Which was good. Some places didn't have any of the zombies and some places do. There was no way to actually get away from them.

You managed to stay quite in one of the hospital bed and so you stayed there. Alot of things was going through your head right now. You though that since you had a portable charger why not call one of your friends?

You took out your phone and then started to call Judy. But....It just kept ringing. Maybe she's in the same situation. Oh God I hope your alright Judy. You sat down on the floor. You couldn't really sleep since you might attract the attention of it. You sighed and then looked at your phone. It was the same time that Judy would always text you since you don't have first lesson with her.

You started to quietly cry to yourself. You want to see your friends and you want to see your family. But will happen?

You looked at your phone and still nothing. Not even a text.

Judy's POV

Buzz Buzz Buzz. My eyes widened as I felt my phone vibrate. Everyone that I was with was surprised. I looked at see who it was and it was Y/N, oh thank God she's ok! I looked at everyone and smiled. "that was just my friend sorry." I stated.

Most of them was shocked that i could even get a phone call. Which not that think about how did she do that? Oh wait Y/N always carries a portable charger with her. The ones that doesn't need electricity. "How can your friend call you?" I heard Zion asked me.

I looked at him and smiled. "She always carries one of those none electricity portable chargers." I told him. Everyone looks at each other and then nods there heads at me. I looked at everyone and then smiled. I hope she's alright! I think Harry can see that I'm concerned since he tries to comfort me.

"Don't worry she will be fine." He said to me with his smile. I nod my head against and look at the floor.

Nobody's POV

You kept on looking out the window to look if it is clear. And thank the dark wizard Zeref it is. You sighed and then got up you had enough food for your self and you had a charger for your phone. So that means you have light. Which is good.

You had enough water and you had a few books as well as a few manga's to read. So you could stay there.

What's stopping you?

Oh I don't know....Maybe....The herd of zombies that's only a few floors away from you. But nah nothing to worry about. It's not like your going to die! Oh wait you might. (Haha. Funny ain't it!....No, no it's not!) You walked around the hospital and tried to find things that would be useful. You found more food and some bandages as well.

You smiled and then grabbed all the things and put them in your bag. You smiled and looked around. Today was the day that we went out for dinner. Oh well. Suddenly you heard a noise from the door. You hesetently walked to the door and opened it.

A Hurd of zombies was outside and you just opened the door for them. You ran to the nearest window but hit your head. You started to bleed but got out of the hospital anyway. You ran as fast as you could.  "Oh my god. Yato if you get me out of this I will pay you 5 Yen." You said. Yeah you are an Otaku so what?

You carried on running and running and running. But the only thing was every corner you turned there was zombies. Is this how I'm going to die? You shock off the feeling out of your head and then found a place where there were no zombies at all. So it will be good for the night at least.

But there was one issue. Your fear, you were afraid of being alone. (I'm not but ya know.) You sat down and then looked around you. You was completely alone and you hated it. You didn't care if you got with strangers you just wanted someone to be there with you.

You layed down on some broken boxes and tried to fall asleep. But you just couldn't. It was already dark. But you couldn't sleep. And no one could blame you there were freaking zombies around the place and you was on your own. No weapon, no way to defend yourself. You were basically a walking target for them. Your mind went a mile a minute. Questions like;

Are my mom and dad ok?

Is Judy ok?

Will I be ok?

All of them started to flood your mind. But who know if there will be a good ending.

*****************************************
Well that's all for this chapter. Hospital you enjoyed it. Oh and I forgot that there will be an author note on every page....sorry.

Bye for now

To be continued!