Chapter 22

Once you woke up you saw everyone looking ill. Well what do you expect? They did drink a lot yesterday. But tonight is your patrol with Eugene. Unbelievable he's fine and he drank the most. Maybe because he ate some crisps too. Well whatever it is, Eugene, Lawrence, Sue, Hailey, You and Judy are fine.

The rest....Not so much.

"Ow....My heads hurts!" Zion complained

You rolled your eyes and could tell they still a little bit drunk. You grabbed some water and made him drink some you helped everyone else as well. Yes including Scarlett. But not before recording her doing stupid things. Yep you recorded her yesterday as well. Just in case.

You helped take care of them all but Eugene was laughing at Zion, Zion wanted to punch him but couldn't he was in to much pain. But to much of your surprise he did. And now it looks like Eugene was in pain as well. You sighed and then looked at the both of them. "Y/N~ I need help!" You heard Zion say to you. You looked at him and then walked up to him. You could see that Harry and Ethan are already sleeping. You helped Zion sit comfortably and then gave him another drink. He drank the most except from Eugene.

You looked at all of them and then sighed. You couldn't believe that the people that you are seeing right now are the same; Harry, Ethan, Scarlett, Jay and Zion. You were flabbergasted.

~~Time skip~~

It was now time for yours and Eugene's patrol. You went to check out the music room and saw that Eugene was looking at the piano. You looked at it to and then back at him. He really is cute. Wait!? Does he want to play it?

"Do you want to play it?" You asked him.

He looked at you and then shocked his head while turning away. He then started to check and so did you. When you turned around you saw him looking at it again. "Play if you want. I would love to hear you play it." You told him. He looked at you with wide eyes.

"Huh! I used to play when I was in school, all the students used to stop and watch/listen to me play. I loved it. I love playing. I want to be a musician and a singer when I was older. Can't do that now. But when I told the teachers they just told me to focus on the things that I can do. And not easy my time on stupid things like this." He told you.

Your eyes widened, they said that to him. How horrible. Now I really got to hear him play and sing. "I bet that's not true. Will you play for me?" You asked him.

He flashed his head towards you and then looked down at the floor. "You don't have to if you don't want to. But I just thought...." That where you got cut off.

"No. I will. After I play and sing you have to as well. I'll play the song you sing. My choice." He told you.

You nodded your head at him and then he made his way to the piano. The put his hands on the keys like he was trying the notes out. And then he started to play the piano.

🎵🎶🎵🎶

His voice is beautiful and really good. He was singing a song called "call my name" it was really good.

(The song is also good. If you haven't listened to it, I suggest you do the Nightcore version has a Yandere on it with a scissors line going across his face while he is holding a scissors.)

Once he was finished you clapped for him. He laughed a bit and then got up and bowed at you. "Thank you." He said sarcastically. You laughed and then he sat back down. "Your turn." He told you. He started to play a tune and you knew what it was. It was Happy song.

You spend all day lying on the couch
Walk in your boxers 'round the house.
Looking at your pale ugly face
Enough to make a mirror break

More half-asleep than half-awake
Complaining that your body aches.
Feeling sorry for yourself won't get you anywhere,

So I'm singing you a happy song,
Just to cheer you up, when you got it rough,
So I'm singing you a happy song,
Just to cheer you up, I know how it sucks!
Yeah I'm singing you a happy song,
But it can't be that bad,
Why you look so sad?
There's better times ahead.
Whoo who whoo who whoo...

Your room smells like bad Mexican
Pull up those blinds let air come in
Your promises and blah-blah-blah
Won't fix the strings on my guitar.

We've been friends for much too long
For me to watch you carry on like this
I miss the you I knew you'd do the same for me,

So I'm singing you a happy song,
Just cheer you up, I know how it sucks!
Yeah I'm singing you a happy song,
But it can't be that bad,
There's better times ahead,
So I'm singing you a happy song,
But it can't be that bad,
Why you look so sad?

Watching shapes in the clouds all day,
It's ok sometimes we make mistakes,
Let it go-o-o if it's out your control
Shrug it off, like it's silly joke.

So I'm singing you a happy song,
Just cheer you up, I know how it sucks!
Yeah I'm singing you a happy song,
But it can't be that bad,
There's better times ahead,
Yeah I'm singing you a happy song,
But it can't be that bad,
Why you look so sad?
There's better times ahead.
Oh... better times ahead.
Whoo who whoo who whoo... better times ahead.

Once you finished he looked at you with a smile. "I think it's time we go back." He told you. You nodded your head at him and then went back. You saw Lawrence outside the classroom 1-C. The you told him that there was nothing to report. All three of you went inside and then went to bed.

*****************************************
Thank you guys. That's Eugene done! I only need to do Ethan and then I have to go onto the second Nightwatch with them.... I know I keep saying this and your probably sick and fed up with it but I will not make another Nightwatch with Lawrence.

Thanks again guys.

Bye for now

To be Continued!