Chapter 26

Reader-Chan's POV

SAFE ZONE! we found out earlier that there is a safe zone some where and the army was trying to find survivors all this time. They were putting up posters about it....But none of us even saw any of them. I can't believe it. We might actually be free from this. Right we are all standing around the table while Eugene and Harry tell us all about it.

"Oh and get this they have found something that can cure the virus which is being made right now." Harry told us all.

None of us cold believe it. We all thought that the army was doing nothing about it and just leaving us and fending for theirselves. Guess we were wrong! My eyes widened as they explained that they found a poster on a wall.

"I think we should go!" I heard Zion say.

I was shocked but a little happy that someone was sharing the same idea as me. I did want to leave. I wanted to see my family again. And I can't wait to see how they are.

A while ago Eugene and Harry was just starting to talk about it.

~~Flash back~~

Lawrence started to speak and he just told us what he normally does. Then Harry and Eugene got up and started to speak. "Everyone we found out that that there is a safe zone." We all heard Eugene say all of us looked at him and then our eyes widened.

"Yeah. The army was passing out posters for the survivors to see and it gives directions to the safe zone." Harry told us. We all looked at eachother and big wide smiles was on our faces as we were all exited to finally escape this hell hole.

~~End of flash back~~

We were now in our rooms packing everything that we will need to get to the safe zone. I'm really excited and I can see that Judy is as well. She has a huge smile on her face and her eyes was shining with happiness.

🎶🎵🎶🎵

What the!?

Loud music started to play all of a sudden me and Judy rushed out as everyone was outside already. But one person wasn't with us....

"Where's Lawrence!?" I sounded trying to get louder over the music.

They all looked around them and then looked at eachother. They turned back to everyone and then looked at me I could sense them looking at me. But I couldn't look at them I focusing on the music. That's when someone's voice came onto the speaker. And not just anyone it was Lawrence's voice.

"Y/N! Please come up here you can survive with me. I will protect you no matter what. You don't need them. I am all that you need. Please come up here. I'm in the broadcasting room."

He stopped talking but unfortunately the music didn't stop. Zion went in front of me and so did Ethan. Jay went behind me. "We have to get to safety. Let's go down to the storage room." Harry said. I looked at him and then nodded my head. The boys was fighting off the zombies while the girls opened the doors for them. And then closed it.

Once we finally reached the storage room everyone walked in. But I couldn't just leave Lawrence there. He's one of us.

(This is killing me!)

I stood up and looked at the boys. They all nodded at me and then got up as well. "Jay you stay here and protected Scarlett and Judy. I'm going with Y/N." Zion said to him. I looked at him with my eyes widened.

"Yeah me too." Ethan said

"Me as well." Harry said.

"I want to first punch." Eugene said.

You looked at them all and then sighed. Scarlett tried to convince Zion not to go but he told her that, "I wouldn't be a man if I let a girl go out there with nothing to defend herself." Then Scarlett would just say that she needs help and Zion said that's she has jay.

I started to walk out with the other following me. They kept on swinging their bats or whatever they are using for weapons at the zombies. They are doing a great so far.

🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶

The music got louder as we reached the broadcast room and then we saw Lawrence say there with a evil smirk on his face. I tried my best to convince him that we should all leave together but he kept on saying that I don't need any of them that I only needed him. I slapped him and then....

"Hey! The first hit was mine~!" I heard Eugene whine.

I turned to him and then smiled while laughing a bit. "sorry." I said to him a
Then I turned back to Lawrence and continued to convince him. Once I finally did we all managed to get to safety and get out of the school.

We all started to walk to the safe zone.

~~Time skip~~

Nobody's POV

Once you all reached the safe zone you got checked and none of you was infected so they let you in. You walked with your new friends until...."Y/N!" You heard someone shout your name. You turned your head to the side and then you saw Ayato. Your little brother.

Your eyes widened and you opened your arms. Ayato wrapped his arms around you and then snuck his hand in your bag and took your phone out. "I missed you so much." He said.

"I missed you too." You told him.

"Huh? Not you this marvelous contraption." He said letting go of you and holding your phone.

A 💢 appeared and you hit his head. You took your phone off of him while you saw your father and mother running to you as well. You was going to turned around but everyone left.

They must have found their families.

I'm glad this is all over!

~The end~

Hope you enjoyed that and do you want me to make the story after the apocalypse?

But thanks for reading.

Bye~