Chapter 18

You was laying on your make shift bed, and what Zion told you earlier was going through your mind. First the fact that Ethan kept on helping you while you was drunk. I need to thank for that. He helped me....But what could I do? But also second what Zion said to you, well the last part. What he said kept on going through your mind.

~~Flash back~~

Ethan hesitated to leave after Zion asking him to him but he nodded his head at him. You looked at Zion then moved your head to Ethan and looked at him as if to plead to him not to go. But he left anyway.

You turned your head back to Zion and then he looked at you. "Everyone left for a couple of minutes. And they don't know what you said to me." He told you. Right now you were a little worried since you don't even know what you said to him.

Zion looked at you with mixed emotions in them, at this point you have no idea what to do. When it comes down to Zion he's either angry or doesn't want to take part. "Y/N. You said to me that you will always be there for me. And you didn't become my friend just because I had money. Is that true? Or was it the alcohol?" He asked you. You looked at him with complete shock.

"How could I be friends with you...."

"I knew it!" He interrupted you.

"Let me finish......Right, how could I be friends with you just because of your money when I didn't even know?" You told him.

He looked at you and then smiled, a real smile came onto his face He was really happy. Which you was glad at. "Thank you." He said then went to get Ethan.

~~End of Flash back~~

You decided to get up after replaying what happened in your head. You then walked to Ethan's room and knocked on the door. A few seconds later he opened the door.

Ethan's POV

Knock, Knock. Stupid door, interrupted my sleep. I got up a few seconds later and opened the door. I saw Y/N standing there which shocked me at first. I moved to the side to let her in. She walked in and then I closed the door.

When I turned around I saw her bowing to me. My eyes widened as I saw this I was about to say something but she held out her hands. She was holding a new baseball bat. "Thank you so much Ethan." She said to me.

Now I'm confused.

"For what?" I asked her.

She took that as her cue to get up and face me. She had a smile on her face, to be honest I didn't even know anyone would smile while we are living in such a hellish place. "For helping me when I was drunk. I found this when me and Judy was on patrol so I thought you might like it instead." Y/N said.

I looked down and the bat looks like it haven't been used while the one I had looks all bloody and worn out. I know she doesn't know this but I am happy. I love baseball, she just gave me a baseball bat a new one. I nodded my head at her and then took the bat from her. I thanked her for it, but she just said:

"No need to thank me. I gave you that as thanks for helping me." She told me.

Again I nodded my head. She's so nice and I wonder why Scarlett is so against her. Even Jay is starting to like her. I can't believe there is one person in this hell that actually cares for others survival instead of there own. Not long later she left and I went back to bed because I'm sleepy.

Nobody's POV

You had just walked out of Ethan's room when you saw Harry walking into his room with his hand on his head. He also looks like he's in pain. You frowned and then called him. "Harry?" He stopped and looked at you. You had a worried look on your face when you saw this.

"Yes?" He asked you with a worried look and a painful on as well spread all over his face.

"Are you ok?"

After that he nodded his head while smiling, but this time you didn't believe it. But you decided to leave him alone away. So you nodded your at home and then walked away. You continued to walk through the hallway and you saw Lawrence. He told you to hand everyone some food since there was no meeting tonight. So you went to look and you saw Judy. "Judy!" You called out to her. She turned her head towards you and she smiled. She then gestured you to go over to her.

So you did.

After you stopped where she was, you noticed that she looking on a conversation with Scarlett and Zion. Scarlett was saying something to Zion but he wasn't having it and started to shout at her. "It's none of your business who I want to talk to. Do you like me or something? If so I don't like you so stop telling who I can talk to and who I can't." Zion told her.

You sighed and then walked in with a smile on your face. "am I interrupting something?" You asked. Scarlett was about to say something but then Zion told you that you wasn't and he was done with it anyway. You nodded and then walked over to the both of them. "Lawrence told me to give everyone these. So take one." You told them. Zion looked down and then nodded his head at you. He started to eat and so did Scarlett and once Judy took one so did she. You went to Ethan's room again and have him one. And you gave one to Harry and you found Eugene. You found everyone and gave them one as well.

"If we didn't have to go through this stupid apocalypse would our relationship be better?
If we survive this and find eachother would we become something more?" ~ Everyone

*****************************************
Hey guys. If you were wondering about the last I said in the story I was:

Harry, Zion, Eugene and Ethan

Thinking that about you. You see they all fell in love with you....*mumbles* finally.

Anyway.... I have decided that I will do that idea that I said before. About the book. I will make a second book about the time after the apocalypse when everything is back to normal and you get the streets back and everything. I am going to do that!

Oh and also I want to make a AU book where you meet them without the apocalypse even happening. Different things in each. This is my plan....

Harry:
Your getting bullied and don't trust anyone since everyone is bullying you and they all hate you. Until you meet a certain silver haired boy with blue eyes.

Eugene:
You love to sing but you don't think your good at it. You normally go to the music room and play the guitar or piano or drums or anything like that and you sing. You don't like singing in front of people since they always told you was crap.
But then you meet this blonde haired boy with orange eyes.

Ethan:
You went to the baseball game which your friend made you go to. You don't know alot about it but you like watching it. Then you meet the captain of the team.

Zion:
New school, new start right?
Wrong....
No matter what school you go to you would always meet boys that wants you for something. Your pretty and the boys want you for something....You always get used and no one understands what you are feeling.
Except from a certain rich kid with golden eyes and red hair.

What do you think?

Should I write the book?

Or should I forget the idea?

Bye for now

To be Continued!