Chapter 2

You didn't even sleep a bit last night the pain in your head didn't help but you was worried for everyone else. You got up since you heard some noise. You ran for it and tried not to make a sound. Since that's what they were attracted to. You knew some things about the zombies anyway.

1. They are attacked to loud noises.
2. A bite takes affect after 24 hours of the infection.
3. The zombies can't see anything so they just walk aimlessly around. Unless they hear you, your safe.
4. Light doesn't effect them since they couldn't see it's only natural.

You carried on walking until you hit a dead end. (Wiggles eyebrows) There was a wall in front of you. "Grrrrrr." And now zombies behind you. Could this get any worse? You covered your mouth and they wandered away until you hit something with your foot. It was box. It feel and made a loud noise when it hit the floor. That made them come back. "I'm dead." You whispered to your self. You closed your eyes and waited for the impact with the zombies and your skin. But the strangest thing is....The connection never happened.

When you opened your eyes there was five boys in front of you. A red haired boy, a blonde haired boy, a silver haired boy, a brown haired boy which also had glasses and a navy haired boy. They all had weapons and they saved you. Your eyes widened as your vision landed on them. They turned to you and the sliver haired one held out his hand.

"Are you ok?" He asked you. Your eyes wanders to him and nodded your head.

"Did you get bitten?" You heard another voice.

You turned to the red haired boy and shocked your head. "N-No. Last night when I tried to escape I feel and hit my head. It started to bleed." You told him. He sighed in relief. The others looked relived as well. You looked at all of them. And then bowed to them. "Thank you so much." You said to them.

The blonde and blue haired boys looked a bit shocked. The silver and brown haired boys smiled and the red haired boy just looked like 'we don't have time.' They all went back while dragging you with them. You looked at them and finally a school got I to your sights. When you entered they all got into a classroom. There were more people there.

When your eyes landed on someone in particular you started to cry. You saw Judy she ran up to you and hugged you. All the boys was looking at you. "Your ok. Your really ok. Y/N I was so worried about you." She said to you. You hugged her back and cried.

"I thought you was one of them. You didn't answer so I thought something had happened to you." You said to her. The boys looked at you and saw that the both of you knew eachother very well.

"What is she doing here?" You heard a voice.

When you looked you saw a girl with blonde hair and she had a lot of makeup. You looked at her a bit confused. "I don't know what the problem is?" You heard the red hair say.

"What if she's infected?"

"She ain't."

"How do you know!?"

"Because we asked her."

"She could be lying....Oh my god she had blood running down her face."

You then felt your blood running again. You clicked your tongue and then put your bag down. You then realized that you had a lot of food and since they helped you out they deserve some of it. You went up to the closest on to you which was the blonde and tapped him. "Excuse me." You said to him. He turned around and looked at you.

"Um....Well...." His gaze was making you feel uneasy.

"Well what?" He asked in a cold tone of voice.

You gulped and then put your hand in your bag and pulled out alot of food. His eyes widened as he looked at it. "I want you all to have this since you saved me. Think of it as a thank you." You said to him. You smiled and his eyes widened again. He looked down and then felt something on his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" The red haired boy said to him. The blonde turned to him and then looked at you with his eyes.

"This girl wants us to have that as thanks for saving her." He said. The red haired boy looked at your hands and his eyes widened. That was at least a month worth of food. Everyone was now looking at you and the blonde explained what you told him. They were all shocked.

Only three of them smiled and the others just looked at you in shocked. Well....Except the blonde haired girl and brown haired boy. They looked really unhappy that you were even there. You sighed and was going to head to the door. When a hand stopped you. "Where are you going?" You turned around and saw the red haired boy looking at you.

"I don't know. But you saved me so thank you but I can't stay." You said to him.

"Why not?" You heard the silver haired boy say.

"Because it will just make others uncomfortable so I should leave." You told him.

"That's doesn't matter. They will have to deal with it. We can't let you go on your own." You heard the brown haired boy with glasses say.

"You can share a room with me!" You heard Judy say with a happy tone of voice.

"A-Alright." That's all you could say. You didn't wan to turn them down. On the inside you were happy. Your not alone anymore. But you could two people giving you a death stare.

You smiled at all of them when the blonde, silver and red haired boys showed you around.

*****************************************
Damn I am such a prick. Clif hanger. Lol. I deserve to die....ok a bit extreme but still.

Thanks.

Bye for now

To be Continued!