Chapter 21

*Short*

You and Harry managed to get to the shop and you walked in. You managed to fill your bag with food that everyone likes. Then you went to the drinks. "Zion acts like he guy who likes Vodka. What do you think?" You asked Harry. He nodded his head. You filled your bag with drinks for each person. Harry filled the rucksack that he had with him with different drinks so people could pick more. And he filled half of it with water. You also saw some pain killers on the shelf and decided to take them. There was four bottles not opened so you took all four of them and quickly hid them. You didn't want Harry to know to yet.

Harry filled the two bags with things that reminded him of them and with somethings that will help with making decorations. As soon as you got back you helped Harry with the decorations and you helped put them up as well. You wrapped the presents in wrapping paper that you found. Yeah it's just food and drinks but you miss doing it.

Then you put the presents under the tree all with out waking any of them up. You sighed with relief and you put the bottles of alcohol into a box while Harry was doing the finishing touches. You put water in the box as well but only a few bottles since the boys and the girls will only complain. You then looked at the decorations and the tree and smiled.

I can't believe none of them woke up. Damn we could be Ninjas.

You then remembered about the pain killers that you took. "Merry Christmas Harry." You told him. You held the bottles on your hands and Harry's eyes widened with shock. He looked at them and then smiled. He took them and then pulled you into a hug.

"Thank you."

He told you. You smiled while hugging him back. And then the both of you fell asleep.

~~Time skip~~

You opens your eyes and saw that everyone was awake. You got up and stood by Harry. "Now that everyone is awake. It's Christmas guys. So I thought we should have a chill day. And with Y/N help last night....Here." he told everyone while bringing in the boxes. Their eyes widened as they saw its full of alcohol.

"Wow. Thanks Harry, Thanks Y/N!" Everyone shouted.

"Harry brought all the none drinks and food and I brought the food and drinks. There also presents under the tree as well." You told them all. They all looked to the tree and saw that it was up.

All of them scanned the room and saw lot of different decorations. They all had a smile on there faces. "Ok guys drink responsibly. We don't have a hospital, so just don't die."

"That's all I heard was Alcohol!" You heard Zion say.

Everyone started to laugh and that and then they grabbed there drinks that they liked the most. So did you and Harry. It was a great sight to be hold. Everyone having fun. Lawrence and Sue was drinking like what you would expect from leaders. Hailey and Scarlett was messing around Jay and Harry was having a laugh. Eugene, Zion and Judy was talking. Ethan was sat up against the wall watching everyone.

You decided to walk up to him and sit down with him. "Thanks." You heard him say. You looked at him and smiled. You saw Eugene going for on e of the presents and found one with his name on it. Once he unwrapped it he looked like he could cry. There was at least 8 packets of crisps there. "Y/N. Marry me? We are definitely soul mates." He said hugging the crisps.

You started to laugh while Zion said something. "Nah she's mine. So is Harry. You guys are the best." He told you all.

You laughed at that as well. Everyone was having a great time it was because of Harry. Without his idea it just be a normal day. Once the presents under the tree was gone and everyone had some then the party started to get good. Judy and Zion was dancing. Scarlett and Jay. Sue and Lawrence. Eugene and Harry. You and Ethan was taking care of the music. You made sure that music was only heard in the room and not outside of it.

And let's just say, it was night that everyone will remember even if they get so drunk.

*****************************************
*Cries* so nice Reader-Chan. Your too nice.

Anyway thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

So....

Bye for now

To be Continued!