Chapter 19

As always I'm sorry if this short, this is your patrol with Harry. That sweet cinnamon roll....I think he's the Ikaman of the game. What about you?
*****************************************

Tonight it was your patrol with Harry. You couldn't wait since he was the nicest one there. Well except from Lawrence. But he's been acting strange lately. You couldn't really described it but he has. And no one knows why!

Anyway later on is your patrol. You decided to get something done while waiting. All of a sudden you heard a knock on the door, you walked up to it and opened it. You saw Harry. You smiled at him and then welcomed him in. "What's wrong?" You asked him. He looked at you and then gave a small smile.

Even his small smiles are really cute!

You looked at him and then titled your head to him. "Are you sure you want to do patroling with me later?" He asked you. You were so confused right now. But you nodded your head at him anyway. "Ok. I'll see you later." He told you and walked out. Before you could even stop him he left.

You sighed and then rested for later....

~~Time skip brought to you by the lovely Sleepy boy Ethan~~

It was now time for yours and Harry's patrol you met up with him in the classroom 1-C which is where you always meet up with eachother. "Don't do anything to her Harry!" You heard Zion say to him. Harry's face went a little red.

"W-What do you mean b-by that?" He asked.

Zion just smirked, you announced that the both of you will be going now to the top hallway to check. The both you made it to the classroom and decided to take a break. You checked the hallways and some of the classrooms so you decided to take a short break. Once you say down you heard a painful groan. You turned to Harry and saw that he was in pain. 

Your eyes widened as you got up and saw that he was holding something in his hand. It was orange. It looks likes a tube that was for pills. "Harry?" You called out to him with worry filling in your voice.

"Promise you won't tell anyone." He said to you.

"Promise."

He explained that he has a really bad headache and now he have run out of pills. Your eyes widened as he said that. "You see my father used to use violence against me and my mother. Everyday when he got drunk. So I was happy when he left." He told you.

"Harry! You don't have to say this if you don't want to." You told him.

But he just nodded his head at you, then gave a smile. "It's fine. I feel like I trust you with this." He told you.

You just nodded and heard him out,he told you that he used to love going to school but also dreaded it. Leaving his mother with him in the drunk state that was in was horrible. He then told you that he said everything to the teacher but they seemed like they didn't even care.

"It's their job to protect you though." You told him.

He shrugged it off and then got up and turned to you. "Yeah. But it was also my problem, so I had to deal with it, and anyway a couple of days later he left." Harry told you. "Now your turn." He told you.

You titled your head.

"Tell me about your family."

"Oh....well my father is nice and does whatever he can for us. My mother is always at work so I nearly get to see her. She only works to make sure me and Ayato gets what we want."

"Ayato?"

"Yeah. Ayato is my brother. He's 13 now. He's a bit over protective of me, you know like he wouldn't let me out of house unless I dress properly and I don't show any skin. Like that...." You told him.

He looked at you and then nodded. "Sound like your brother loves you deep down." He told you.

You nodded your head at him an then he told you something that you didn't except. "You have to stay alive no matter what. Promise me that you will." He told you. Your eyes widened as he told you that.

"I-I can't promise that....but I'll try." You told him.

He accepted that and the both of you carried on with the patrol. When you finished you both went back to report to Lawrence.

*****************************************
I still hate saying his name (Lawrence) stupid jerk.

Anyway another one done!

Bye for now

To be Continued!

Survive with me (Dangerous Fellows)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें