Morning

A/N Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was getting ready for my high schools production of Beauty and the Beast. It ended two weeks ago and I got into a post musical depression and wasn't motivated for a while. Thanks for understanding.
________________________________________________________
The next morning

Midoriya's POV
My alarm went off signaling me that it was time to get up. I felt groggy and rolled out of bed onto my floor.

"Shit"! I yelled softly not wanting to wake anyone up.

I forgot about my new body so when I hit the floor, I landed on my chest. I grab my chest in pain and stumble to my closet when I realize I don't have a girls uniform. I was about to grab my male one when I hear a knock at the door. I open the door and see Midnight with a girls uniform in hand.

"My what a cute girl you are! Don't worry Midoriya, us teachers were notified about your situation".

"T-thank you Midnight", I said sheepishly.

I was about to close the door when she said, "Oh I almost forgot. You're going to need this".

She hands me a bra and I blush. This is embarrassing, I don't even know how to put one on. I thank her and was about to leave when she looked at me.

"Do you need help Midoriya? I know you were just a boy a day ago and I doubt your mother taught you. I'm sure your girl friends will help you with other lady things."

I gladly accept her offer and let her enter my room. She shows me how to clips it on and I immediately thank her and tell her that I can get ready by myself. Once I was dressed, I looked at myself in the mirror. I have to admit I didn't look that bad. I was a little late getting out of the dorms, but to me that was good. I didn't have to encounter any of my classmates on the way. I reached the outside of my class when I paused. I was so nervous of what my classmates would say. I'm not sure if Aizawa sensei had told them about my situation. I was going to assume that he hadn't. Taking in all the courage I had left, I tuned the door handle and braced myself for what was going to happen next.