Hana

"Oh my- Jk, look at this!" Jimin shouted.

"Yah! I'm sitting next to you, don't shout like that!" Jungkook complained.

"Sorry. But look at him! He's so stylish." Jimin joyfully said, showing Jungkook a picture on Instagram.

"I dunno, he looks sick. Look at his legs, they are so thin.. And why doesn't he show his face?" Jungkook asked

"I don't know man, but he has over 1 million followers! And only because of his style, no one knows how he looks in real life. That's so cool! I want to be so famous as him!"

"How did you even find this account?"

"Oh, Yoongi Hyung showed me. He said he knows that dude." Jimin stated. Grabbing Jungkook's phone and opening Instagram.
He typed guccishit and immediately found the account.

"And followed! Here." He handed Jungkook his phone back.
"I followed him for you, I think you will like his style." He added

"Anyway, I'll go now! I have a meeting with my boss, take care Jk!" Jimin said and stormed out of the cafe he and Jungkook were sitting in.

'Ok?' Jungkook thought. He looked down on the table and found his phone lying there. He could see guccishit's pictures and decided to click at one.

 He could see guccishit's pictures and decided to click at one

Liked by @Jiminiemochi, @jiniverse and 1,5 million others

Guccishit "If you want to fly, you have to give up everything that weighs you down."

Comments
madyma nothing weighs you down, so go and fly 😂😂
Choiju You look nice, keep going!
Annika87 Waahhh I wanna be so thin as you!
lemongay stop, you're ugly -_-

'Woah what the fuck? What's wrong with these comments?' Jungkook asked himself, clicking on another picture.

Liked by @jiminiemochi @Layla777739 and 1,6 million others

Guccishit  "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace."

Comments
Hellojai I wanna look like you :/
madyma you make feel depressed, stop posting this shit
Alehandro watch your mouth @madyma
Lil123 you look hot as fuck
Hyundracar nice pic!

'He sure has a few haters..'