Regret

(Warning: Dark stuff, death etc..., read or skip, it's your decision)

—————————-

Nothing will change, blood dripped from the bed to the floor, hearing endless screaming in the distance. Nothing will change unless you do, why are you living is the question you could ask yourself, but you know....... I want to change, I don't want fate to choose my path between the endless dark path filled with sadness and the large gap of an endless void that made it's home in my chest, what's the difference between those two?. Swaying from side to side with no rhythm to its steps, it's body fell, another meaningless death.

Pulling the trigger once more, the sound echoed through the empty halls littered with bodies. Walking quietly, with a caution not to sign their death warrant, blood stained the bottom of their feet. Hair filled with blood but unseen due to the dark color of their natural hair.

Turning, looking, and finally escaping, they finally ran off in the endless darkness of the forest, collapsing to the floor did they let out their cries of disdain and sadness. Regret, the very thought burned their throats, regret, not able to replay back to the time they made that mistake, embedded at the back of their head or forgotten. This regret will surely never leave their minds as long they are walking on this land.

Heads hitting trees, clawing at skin, despite doing this, they were happy, happy to be alive, happy to take revenge.

Smiles......Family........Love.......and laughter. Having felt all of those taken away from them, hate, anger, bloodlust and revenge filled their system. Living for that one day to kill them, living for that only reason. One by one each and every one of them fell, except for one, one lone survivor.

Rampage, chaos engulfed the world because of one.lone.survivor.

Smile across their face, tears dripping from their eyes, finally, FINALLY, FINALLY!!!!. Revenge was sent back to them tenfold, no survivors except that one lone survivor standing on top a mountain of bodies.

"Why aren't you laughing! we finally got revenge as we wanted!!!, why aren't you!.....laughing", the smile slowly dissolved, instead, it was replaced with the most heartbroken expression ever worn on someone before. "W-Why aren't you laughing?".

Waking up, pain aching from every place on his body, kazuo had no idea how he's laying on a bed with blankets over him, but he wasn't complaining, it's cozy and comfy.

Regret, kazuo blinked, why was that the first thing that came to his mind?. Feeling the sheets be pulled off of him, he turned to look at the intruder who dared to take his warmth away from him. Looking to the side, mentally screaming at the pain that attacked him with every single move he made, he had not expected to see a red head first.

Time skip To the future

Putting an attire, ready to impress, kazuo was ready, spartan training created by him to undergo for the past years really worked. Today was the day, the day, the first day.

His first day as a teacher at Namimori Middle School.