A somewhat Birthday disaster

(A/N: Happy birthday Kyoya 🥳🎉🎉🎉, this chapter is for you!)

———————-

Walking through the dirty streets, kazuo looked at his partner who shot a glare at every person that dared stare at them. Today is hibari's birthday and he forcefully dragged him somewhere.

There was crowding everywhere, hibari's mood grew more deadlier each second making people momentarily stop talking. If looks could kill Kazuo will be killed on loop until the grim reaper can shake his head.

Kazuo wore all black, a pair of black jeans that perfectly stopped at his ankles, short sleeved black shirt with a V dip in the middle of the chest, and all black vans.

Having his hands stuffed in his pocket, sweat dropped from the side of his head, it is scorching hot outside!. Hibari on the other hand seemed unfazed by the heat, wearing his disciplinary committee uniform with ease.

Kazuo sighed, it was none other than the principle who said he'll raise Kazuo's salary if he managed to get hibari out the school for one day. Everyone even the students noticed the interaction between them and concluded Kazuo is the only one who'll calm down the skylark.

With his hands in his pockets, Kazuo glanced at the skylark who started bringing out his insta-kill weapons slowly and menacingly. Not wanting a huge massacre he dragged hibari to a clothing store. Hibari just clenched his teeth,  he tried on clothes Kazu picked out for him, begrudgingly, he opened and closed the curtain.

Kazuo looked through the racks, none of these styles fit hibari. Kazuo didn't notice a figure go inside hibari's changing room.

Hearing heavy breathing behind him, a sweaty chubby hand touched his shoulder, "Be a good boy, listen to me or else" and at that the pervert signed his death wish.

Hearing screams come from the changing room station, people tried to hold the beast back but were utterly annihilated.

Kazuo turning the corner saw a murder scene, blood flew everywhere, kazuo flinched at every hit hibari made. The pervert felt blood spill at every pore of his body, wanting to beg for his life hibari ignored his pleas.

The crowd just watched in shock and pity at the bloody 'victim'. Kazuo didn't know what the  man did to anger the blood thirsty skylark, but he had  the slightest idea.

Before delivering the final blow, kazuo tugged on the collar of hibari's shirt. Stumbling back slightly, hibari struck the person that dared stop him. Hearing a groan in pain, hibari turned his head and saw Kazuo rub his cheek affectionately.

Hibari put his tonfas away and walked out the store with clothes he didn't pay for. The lady tried to call out to him but a glare shut her up. Kazuo looked down at the man trembling in fear. Pulling him up slowly, the pervert looked at the kind angel but when he spoke, his stomach dropped. Leaning to his ear he whispered, "If you did what I think you did, I'll tear your limbs apart and turn you into nothing but ash", kazuo lifted his head making sure the man saw how dead serious he was.

The pervert saw the emotionless eyes staring deep in his soul daring him to lie. Kazuo stood up with a smile, his cold aura disappeared along with his emotionless eyes. Bowing down to everyone, he apologized for the commotion. The pervert laid on the floor, at this moment he knew, he  f****d up.

Kazuo took out a few bills and handed it to the brown haired receptionist. Raising a brow he started flirting, "Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you everyone disappears", everyone instantaneously cringed at his pick-up line except the woman who giggled. Grabbing her hands he tried to ask for her number but something hard hit the back of his head. Crouching on the floor, groaning in pain he heard something metallic fell on the floor. Looking to the doorway, hibari stood there with a glare, waiting for him.

"Keep the change", kazuo changed his flirtatious self to the kind one. Walking outside the woman had no idea what happened between them, but she shipped them.

Handing back the tonfa, he laughed, "Thanks, I needed someone to knock some sense into me" hibari just nodded.

Their next stop, a restaurant. Kazuo told hibari what he wanted but he didn't get a answer. Mission failed.

Stopping by a park, he didn't want to leave hibari alone to get some food after that incident. Kazuo felt that today was a disaster, they were sitting next to each other on a bench.

Kazuo felt that he ruined his whole birthday, feeling guilty he searched his pockets for something. He remembered! They passed by a small old arcade center after leaving the clothing store. They won nothing and hibari tried to destroy all the machines which weren't that much.

He forgot that he won after wasting almost all of his money, but he remembered it was a soft plush toy. Taking it out, he sweat-dropped, it was a hibird plush.

Contemplating whether or not to give it to him, blinking it disappeared from his hand. Looking sideways he saw hibari play with it and a ghostly smile crossed his face. Kazuo had his voice get stuck in his throat, was this the end of the world?.

Hibari turned his head to the unsuspecting Kazuo and leaned closer to his face. Kazuo still dazed about what happened saw hibari close his eyes, "Wha-" and...

TBC