Forget(1/2)

"All I know is this love in my heart waiting for you",  I wish I could forget we'd have ever met. Then... I'll move on, and not feel this pain, this pain tearing my heart apart. This can't be how it's meant to be, but I still love you.

Holding your hands in mine, I despise you, yet love clouds my mind whenever I think of you. "I wonder if time could hide these lonely thoughts and all my love for you", a smile was the last thing I saw before saying farewell to you.

I wish I never loved you, I wish I could've saved you, I wish I wouldn't have fallen for your smile.

But, I don't regret it. I don't regret ever holding you in my arms or telling you I love you. This is not a good-bye but a see you later okay?. I'll be with you soon so don't worry, you'll never be alone again, you have me.

———-

A pat on my head awoke me from my slumbers, looking up no one was there nor near me. Sitting up wiping the sleepiness away from my eyes I could only feel a sense of overwhelming happiness and love. Lured by it I stood up from my bed and began walking to my secret hideout.

The rush and adrenaline filling my being, I remembered one of the most important moments in my life.

" I promise", entwining their pinkies together the two men weakly smiled. Nothing could ever separate them again, one pinky promise was all it took so they could be together for eternity.

Arriving at my destination I saw a figure standing above all I could see holding his pinky up, "Promise?". Almost tripping over my feet, I entwined mines with his with a happy smile and tears, "I promise". Holding each other tears and smiles were the only things that people would see if they were seeing this beautiful reunion.

Kazuo POV

Smiling at that bitter memory, my memories of him will never disappear.

Anyways, I'm basically a freeloader in the school, the principal doesn't care about what I do as long as I teach the students.

On top of the roof, the skylark apparently seems absent today, or should I say, busy dealing with herbivores. Walking to pick up my stuff I heard commotion coming from downstairs. Humming my favorite sad melody the students stared at me. I could hear voices calling for help, opening the disciplinary committee door, I saw Tsuna holding gokudera and Yamamoto by the shirts in his dying will mode.

Now this was quite the scene hibari tried to attack Tsuna so all three of them could fall but reborn interfered. Throwing a coffee bean at him, hibari steered his attack to reborn but he blocked it. "Wow, I don't mind fighting you", "Maybe some other time".

Holding up a bomb, reborn set it off, I immediately pulled hibari away from the explosion. After the smoke cleared up he immediately gutted me. "W-Why?", clutching my stomach again I fell to my knees groaning in pain, hibari sure likes hurting me, is he a sadist?.

Unlike usual, he picked me up by the arm and threw me on the dirty couch. "A-Am I nothing but a rag d-doll", he just took out his cellphone and contacted some disciplinary committee members to clean up this room. Hibari strolled towards me and leaned closer to my face, I of course leaned back.

When my head hit the back of the sofa, he straddled me. Now this was a indecent scene if someone were to come in and see this. "U-Um hibari-kun can you get off me?", "....", my eyes widened when he held up his pinky.

"Promise...", "W-Wha-h-how-", those eyes, they're the same as-.

The curse struck and my coughing was the only thing interrupting my confusion and tears.

Blue and red lights entered my vision as I saw my beloved hovering above me with a worried expression, despite looking different I could tell, he's the one.

(A/N: Next chapter I'm explaining everything so far between Kazuo's flashbacks and his background).