Reborn

Kazuo

It's been a few days after Kazuo's mental breakdown.

Sipping some tea, I watched from the back of the class glaring at mice-sensei if he said anything insulting to the brown haired youth. Most of the class didn't give a buck worth's of money to pay attention to mice-sensei.

Hearing rattling with the door, I immediately disappeared bringing my tea with me. Hibari 'tch'd, before leaving to the next class still set on finding the vulgar omnivore. "Um nezu-sensei where's Hanabi-sensei?", a girl rose her hand.

"Hm? It seems he has left", 'But I didn't even see him leave, he's one scary teacher!', nezu slightly shivered at the death glare directed at him when he was about to call on Dame-tsuna.

Every student in the class didn't question it, knowing how weird Hanabi-sensei was.

Kazuo sipped on his tea, greeting students on the way, very sure that nezu wouldn't dare say a insult to Tsuna when he's not there.

Hibari had his tonfas out, ready to attack when he sees the omnivore. Kazuo went to refill his tea when he saw a unfamiliar figure enter the school gates. 'Who's that?', trying to take a closer look.

Bending down he narrowly dodged a metal tonfa to the face. Sipping the last of the tea, he calmly walked to the teachers lounge to get some more of the green tea. Ignoring hibari, he laughed when hibari kept swinging at him. "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to kiss you, besides even if I did It'll be considered a crime since you're below the age of 18".

Hibari stopped his barrage of attacks, stashing the tonfa's away. Turning away he felt something be placed on top of his head, kazuo disappeared once again. Hibari took the bento off his head that was wrapped in a purple cloth with small white clouds sewn onto it.

Opening it up, hibari had slightly wide eyes, it was Hamburg. With his jacket fluttering in the wind hibari had his eyes casted down, trying to hide his shameful face. He was blushing, still perplexed of how kazuo knew his favorite food.

Kazuo was up on the rooftop sipping some more tea, trying to relax his stiff shoulders he naturally casts up in a tense situation. He saw a silver head enter the premise, walking towards the place where mochida and Tsuna were battling it out with bamboo swords.

Hearing the rooftop door open, someone landed besides him on the railing. "How're you feeling", "I'm fine, anyways it's been a while hasn't it reborn", pulling down his fedora reborn casted his eyes away. "Don't look like that, you know it was coming sooner or later", reborn looked at him with his beady eyes, "The offer still stands Kazu", reborn jumped down having his rifle ready.

Being left alone he sighed, "Joining Tsuna's family huh".