Lambo

(A/N:Happy birthday Lambo! 🎉🎉🎉🥳)

————

Lambo wiped off the snot and tears on his cow suit. He had a bump on his head from the one and only Gokudera Hayato  for causing trouble.

Watching this crying mess, people just glanced at him before going on their way. Lambo bumped into people's legs but paid no attention , "S-Stupid octopus head".

"Are you okay?", looking in front of him he saw a man in a plain blue T-shirt, black joggers,  and black tennis shoes with a concerned expression on his face. "Why should the great Lambo-San tell you weakling!", kazuo sweat-dropped. "Well...I want to be your friend", at that lambo's eyes brightened and laughed smugly. "I'll shall accept you as my servant, now servant carry me!", kazuo sighed but smiled lifting up the crybaby on his shoulders.

"You shouldn't trust people so much Lambo, I could've been a kidnapper", kazuo said because Lambo was too gullible. "Gyahahaha! No one can take the great Lambo-San!", kazuo dropped Lambo off at the park where they're going to meet Fuuta de la Stella in the future.

Checking his grocery bag, he had come back from the supermarket and on his way home before he met Lambo.

Lambo snatched the bag from Kazuo immediately gobbling it up. It was his favorite!Grape candy!, kazuo stared at the horns on his head before picking it out. "Lambo, treasure these, it's very important" caressing it with a smile, Lambo just nodded, but some electricity shocked Kazuo.

Still gripping the horns, kazuo raised a brow looking at Lambo who's stuffing his face in the candy. 'It couldn't be....', Lambo poked his nose for a moment before going back to eating, 'yup I'm definitely wrong'.

He sensed two flames come running  to their direction. Standing up he patted lambo's afro, "Tell your tsuna that 'Kazuo says hi'", kazuo disappeared like a ninja leaving no traces of him behind. Lambo looked up, his hand still in the bag, "Servant?".

"LAMBO!Lambo where are you?!", Tsuna has been forced out his house by reborn saying Lambo is officially apart of his family. Spotting Lambo in park with a bag of candy and wide eyes he thought something bad must've happened. "Lambo are you okay!?", gripping his  shoulders Tsuna exclaimed, gokudera on the hand bonked his head again, "Stupid cow don't cause trouble for Judaime!".

"Ga....ma....n", holding in his cries but tears escaped his eyes. "Gokudera!", "But Judaime...!", "K-Kazuo says hi". Tsuna froze and gokudera tilted his head in confusion, "Kazuo?", "Hanabi-sensei!?", Lambo nodded biting his lip showing him the bag, "He g-gave me this".

Wanting a further explanation they brought Lambo back home. Someone stepped out from behind the trees. You could tell he had light green hair a small black lightning mark under his right eye, and tears coming out his eyes, "Kazu...", Lambo jolted feeling weird for a second but ignored it.