Memories(2/???)

The tension in the hallway was so suffocating that people even forgot to breathe for a second. Tatsuo smiled, staring at hibari who had his tonfas out, not striking but sending a heated glare at him.

The first to break the tension was reborn, "I have many questions to ask but this is not the place", for a second reborn saw the glint of mischievousness in his eyes.

"Alright! Where would you all like to go?", tilting his head to the side everyone stiffened. 'This is definitely not Kazuo' everyone thought at first until they heard the voice of tatsuo.

"Sorry", everyone tensed when they saw the sad smile, Tsuna muttered out, "H-Hanabi-sensei?!". "Sorry everyone", feeling embarrassed everyone had a shocked expression except for reborn who tilted his fedora down.

Gokudera stood on the side with wide eyes, "K-Kazuo...!", Kazuo noticed the trembled voice that called his name, eyes shining in recognition, "Hayato! I hope you've been well!".

Now everyone had more questions, how did Kazuo know gokudera?. "Oi, Kazuo you better have a explanation after all this is over", Kazuo nodded scratching the back of his head when he was slightly threatened by the world's greatest hitman.

"Hanabi-sensei! What's going on here! Who's tatsuo and why did he say that he's going to be our teacher for a few days!", Tsuna said stepping up to him wanting answers because he thought he was apart of the mafia when he heard shamal's story.

Suddenly, he started swaying and twitching, "S-sorry g-guys I-it seems that m-my little brother wants to t-take over again". Hearing shouts of what they should do he just said, "Take care of t-tatsuo for me", tossing a piece of paper to reborn who instantly caught it.

Standing still for a moment a grin formed on his face, "Now! Where should we go!", you could see Kazuo bouncing up and down excitedly with shimmering eyes. Tatsuo now caused everyone to sigh at his act.

"Oi, Kazuo's brother, let's go to dame-tsuna's home", "Reborn?!", "Quiet dame-tsuna", reborn effectively kicked him on the head. "You can call me tatsuo if you want!", "I only speak one's name of someone I respect", narrowing his eyes on tatsuo, "and you are not one of them".

Tatsuo pouted"You are no fun at all! (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞".

Gokudera has no idea what's going on, but he just followed his boss but not without glancing back and forth between tatsuo and tsuna.

With Kazuo

Kazuo POV

Sitting on the red leather seat with tatsuo clutching my arm and snuggling up to me I contemplated whether to keep on watching. But had no chance when a different scene appeared on cinema screen. This is when I first arrived at primo's mansion, primo appeared laughing and leading him to a room with G on the side of his vision scowling at the childish behavior his boss showed. Chuckling, primo did change after-!, looking to my side with wide eyes I saw tatsuo smirking with my hand up his shirt.

"O-Oi tatsuo what are you doing?!", "Nothing~", sitting up straight I snatched my hand from his. Pouting he questioned me why I won't do him. I already knew we weren't related but I already liked someone else.

"Tatsuo, please, until I find your body I would like you to stop doing indecent stuff to me". Apparently, tatsuo was also reincarnated into this world but his soul got stuck with mine  since he couldn't find his body.

"P-Plus I already have someone I like", I looked to the side blushing.

"Fine~but I'm snatching haru away from you when I have my body back!", my whole heart fell to my stomach in that moment.

"W-Wha-", "Oh?You didn't know?Haru reincarnated too!".