Forget(2/2)

Kazuo felt at peace, no distractions or noises. Two doors appeared in the darkness. Each having a label on the top. The one on the left said Home, covered in darkness, the right said KHR. Glancing at the home door, he prepared himself before opening and walking in it.

Seeing a kid walking through the streets, kazuo closed his eyes momentarily before watching the scene unfold.

At the age of five he was abandoned by his parents, he doesn't know what they're doing or where they are. Instead of sending him to an orphanage, they let him roam the streets, letting his feet drag him to whichever place.

Someone took him hostage at the age of 5, making him do all their dirty work.

Watching as blood dried up, kazuo emotionlessly stabbed them once again in the heart just incase. Not feeling anything, tears just streamed down his face as he stared at the bodies laying, cradling a child in their arms.

Waking off into the night, he didn't forget to wipe and clean the blood off his shirt and weapon. Arriving in a ally, he got raped, yet he still kept walking, walking, and walking.

Looking up the building, someone dragged him by the shirt inside. Hit across the face and stepped on, his heart hurt more, how did his life come to this. Shown bodies he dismembered, he felt the urge to hit, stab and kill himself from the guilt.

With his head being pushed under the water, he struggled the person just smirked and enjoyed the pain he was inflicting on the boy.

He was picked up by another mysterious man at the age of 6 ,after running away from the previous man, saying he'll take care of him. But those years were the worst in his whole life. Kazuo gritted his teeth, looking away.  Those years, he killed, and pleasured many people at the age of 6 through 10. Naturally he became immune to all the pain, one time he was caught by the enemy and had to suffer unimaginable pain,  being drowned seemed better than this.

Something clicked in his mind, what am I doing?. 'Why am I doing this? That's right, if I find my parents everything will be okay', with only this thought, that kept him striving to an unreachable goal.

He killed the person who took him in, who let him live in a worn down room, with a boy on top who soon died later on.

They used to do experiments on him, drugs, pills and sex.

"It's okay my little flower, it'll be over sooner or later~", the little boy tried to escape his clutches but he was being threatened. Only praying that this is  only a dream, he felt some grab his chin and-.

Remembering those things, it caused him nightmares every single night throughout his entire life. When he would finally rest, those horrid memories return.

5 years passed, he somehow managed to stay alive by some miracle. He took up on some part-time jobs, people would look at this boy with pity, his previous boss would give him food, saying 'It on the house'. At the age of 15 his nice boss was killed in a cross fire between two gangs that lurked around his shop.

Dropping to his knees, he came  to a conclusion, "I'm the one killing them, I'm cursed". He never managed to repay his kind boss. He took revenge. It's been five years since he last killed someone so he was rusty.

The police didn't do shit. Busy doing other stuff, not caring about the environment the neighborhood was in.

Running to both their hideouts, he killed everyone who begged for mercy from the trained assassin. With lifeless eyes and a smile, he began to feel the adrenaline course through this veins.