Memories(1/???)

(A/N: This will be a short part, but I hope you still enjoy it (﹒︠﹒︡))

Reborn sipped his expresso while the operating sign still shined red. Hibari and reborn were right there a distance away from each other. Tsuna and the other guardians arrived, gokudera followed tsuna still not knowing why his boss is worried over a teacher.

"Reborn! What happened to hanabi-sensei!", reborn kicked tsuna in the face, "Be quiet dame-tsuna". While reborn was scolding tsuna with a few kicks the oprating sign turned off. Yamamoto noticed first, a doctor came out and it was none other than shamal!.

Dr. shamal explained the situation. Supposedly he was repaying a favor Kazuo did for him back in the day, so when reborn called him up he came without no hesitation. Now everyone was stunned, how old is Kazuo!.

Before Shamal could utter a word, the doors to the emergency room opened revealing Kazuo. Shamal looked stunned, he's supposed to be knocked out right now. Everyone's spirit brightened when they saw him. But Tsuna knew something was wrong with him.

"Hanabi-sensei?", the previously looking down teacher lifted his head showing a smile. "Yes?", Tsuna and the others had unconsciously stepped back, that wasn't Kazuo. Hibari, reborn and shamal already had their weapons out. "Who are you", reborn was the first to talk out first.

Kazuo showed a shocked expression covering his mouth, "What do you mean! It's me! Kazuo!". Reborn cocked his gun to 'Kazuo', "Tell me this instant". Everyone flinched back when reborn released waves of killing intent along with hibari who has a dark expression covering his face.

'Kazuo' put his hands down and his surprised face turned into a smirk, "Was I that obvious?". Circling around the group he studied each character then pouted. "What's so great about them! <(`^')>", "I'll ask once again, who are you" reborn wasn't playing, he aimed straight between the eyes.

"Oh! Nice to meet you all! My name is Tatsuo, Kazuo's younger brother, I'll be your teacher for a few days ٩(^ᴗ^)۶".