Home(2/2)

Watching as blood dried up, kazuo emotionlessly stabbed them once again in the heart just incase. Not feeling anything, tears just streamed down his face as he stared at the bodies laying, cradling a child in their arms.

Waking off into the night, he didn't forget to wipe and clean the blood off his shirt and weapon. Arriving in a ally, he got raped, yet he still kept walking, walking, and walking.

Kazuo POV

Being nudged in the ribs I awoke up from my daze, it was mice-sensei(aka nezu). He motioned to my lap, feeling a burning sensation, l jumped up from my seat and grabbed some tissues. I somehow spilled my coffee on my lap. All the teachers in the lounge stared at me in amusement or pity. Well it was my fault for spacing out.

Gritting my teeth, I walked into one of the restroom stalls. I need new pants. I ruffled my hair in frustration.

The incident with hibari brought a blush to my  face.

3rd POV
With Hibari 1 hour ago

Initiating the fight, kazuo was prepared for anything, hibari sent his tonfas hurling to Kazuo's face and body. Dodging every attack effortlessly, he didn't notice a wet sign. So you can guess it, he slipped and knocked out the tonfas out hibari's hands. Falling on top of him hibari glared, but it vanished when he felt something against his lips.

Both frozen in shock, kazuo carefully got off hibari, "I-It wasn't o-on purpose", hibari hopped to his feet, unlimited waves of killing intent rolled off him, "KAMIKOROSU", "It wasn't on purpose!!!", running away, the classes heard the shout of regret.

With Tsuna 1 hour ago

Teaching the class was normal, kazuo scolded every person who dared insult Tsuna. Sulking, half the class felt ashamed, that the kind teacher was disappointed in them. Tsuna, speechless, tried to thank him every time, but kazuo just brushed it off like it was nothing.

Yamamoto grinned from ear to ear, kyoko smiled, and hana just paid attention to the lesson.

Kazuo actually enjoyed that class, but every time a person actually insulted Tsuna, he could see himself in his shoes. He was all alone by himself too, no one to depend on but yourself. 'But, soon Tsuna you'll find irreplaceable friends by your side, I'll be cheering for you on the side lines'.

Back to the present

Kazuo had pants be thrown over the other side of the stall. "Thanks, sorry for the trouble", "It's no problem! Anything for my best friend!", the voice chuckled.

Kazuo smiled, taking off his stained pants, he grinned, "Remember this exact same thing happened before". The voice on the other groaned and mumbled, ".....Worst day of my life".

The pants fit snugly, feeling relieved he barely managed to keep his cool against many judgmental gazes.

"Hey....Yuuto was it good that I was born", looking down at his hands kazuo still had the gloves on,".......Isn't it obvious?".

Hibari patrolled the halls, Tsuna couldn't understand of why Hanabi-sensei is so nice to him.

Kazuo had tears escape his eyes, "H-Hey don't cry", yuuto comforted him as he walked out the stall. Hugging him, Kazuo immediately felt relaxed like Haru was here. Looking down yuuto nervously said , "Don't you want to come back home with me, everyone's waiting".

Clutching the back of his shirt, kazuo sadly smiled, "Why.....why are guys still here with me...", yuuto looked down at kazuo determined, "I-We love you".

"You saved us, so let us repay the favor back", Kazuo's eyes softened up, "Ok....take me back home".

(A/N:Picture above is Yuuto)