• 3

CHAPTER 3
CIRCLE
Faking perfections is worse then making mistake

,,Are you just going to stand there?" I question tracing my Iratze rune with my fingers

,,Are you just going to stand there?" I question tracing my Iratze rune with my fingers. I always found it most beautiful...

,,Well, it's not like I feel safe near you. Just because Jace put me to be your bodyguard of sort doesn't mean we'll be best friends." Dark haired girl says and I chuckle.

I look around dark bedroom before my eyes settle on her again.

,,I like you. You're not so uptight as Jace and Clary." She lets out a chuckle moving her wavy hair from her face.

,,If you think they are uptight- you should meet my brother. He's a definition of uptight, serious and respects the law more then anyone." She jokes and I nod.

,,What is he some geek or something?"

,,Yeah... you could say that... and he's ugly as shax demon." I grimace making her smirk and nod.

,,But how are you so..." I motion to her body ,,and he shax demon?"

,,First; thank you for compliment and second; I have no idea. Must be I inherited all good- looking genes." She shruggs mischievously and I smirk.

A knock sounds on doors and Isabelle goes to open them.

,,Jace is looking for you. Something about that Clary girl." Unfamiliar voice says and Isabelle glances at me.

,,What about prisoner?" She questions.

,,I am to stay and guard her." He answers quickly and I frown at doors. My gut clenches as Isabelle nods and leaves quickly. Light haired guy steps in and closes the doors behind him. He stands there, staring at me and I cock my brow.

,,Problem?" I ask but he keeps silent. I humm sitting in an armchair and staring at guy. He crosses his arms over his chest staring at me. We stare at each other straight in eyes and I feel amusement appearing in me. I chuckle lowly looking out of moody glass windows and relax in my armchair. It's been sixteen hours since I came here and just two hours ago they set me in this room. I couldn't help but stare at sun and thinking about my family. Of course, it immeditely makes my blood boil so I concentrate on blue sky and white clouds. I tap my fingers on my knee and humm a song. I could feel his eyes on my face and try not to snap at him.

Be patient London... soon, he will crack.

I repeat staring outside. Minutes slowly pass and turn into hours. And just as sun starts setting down, I feel him moving around room. I sit completely relaxed and just stare at window. I feel him stop behind me and chuckle.

,,Took you long enough." I say turning around and immediately a blade is pressed to my throat. I stare at his darkened eyes and chuckle boldly.

,,Remove the blade before I send you to hell." I say coldly and he chuckles.

,,Your uncle has searched for you far and wide. Imagine my suprise when I saw you in that prison room." He says swinging the blade but I duck just in time. I jump from my sitting position effectively tackling him to ground. Before I can punch him, he kicks me with his leg in my side and I grunt falling away from him. He quickly stands up and goes to stab me but I quickly roll away and jump to my feet. He growls lunging at me and I quickly side step before delivering swift punch to his spin. He shouts in pain stumbling forward and crashing into vanity table. I grab him by his shirt on back and pull him backwards and then slam him on wall so that he faces me. I sucker punch him in nose and crack sounds around the room. He tries stabbing me again but I quickly twist his arm making him let the seraph blade down. He unexpectedly knees me in gut and I hunch over giving him a chance to deliver a blow to my jaw. I fall on ground with groan and hear him pick his seraph blade up. I try to stand up but he slams his foot on my right ankle. I yelp feeling the pain erupt in my leg and know my ankle is broken.

Oh you fucker.

I snarl livid and roll out of blade's way. I notice a bottle of parfume on floor that fell from vanity table and quickly reach for it. I turn around just as he tries stabbing me again and spray it in his eyes. He hisses stepping back and blade falls on ground. I reach for it, quickly standing up, wary of my ankle, and limp towards him. I use the hilt of blade to knock him out and his body falls limp on ground. I stumble back to opposite corner from him and plop on ground. I curse Jace for taking my stele and instead try to position my ankle so it doesn't aches much. I hold back a cry as I snap it into its place and stop the tears from flowing down.

Just as I calm myself, doors open and shocked gasp fills the room.

,,Morgenstern." Isabelle exclaims running to me as I slowly stand up. ,,What happened?!" She asks looking at guy.

,,Circle member." I growl out and she frowns going to him. He pulls down his shirt and gasps seeing the rune.

,,Shit." She says before bolting away. I sigh leaning against wall. I close my eyes and stay calm as rushing footsteps reach the room.

,,By the Angel..." Jace mutters making me open my eyes. I stare at four of them as they look around.

Three figures are familiar to me but fourth isn't. A tall, dark haired guy with piercing blue eyes stares straight at me with long bow on his back. He is incredibly hot and by his demeanor cold as ice.

,,-member here?! It's impossible he entered Institute without permission!" Jace says and I look at them. Isabelle comes to me with stele in her hands so I quickly show her my Iratze. I close my eyes shut as my ankle heals and bruises disappear. I open them again when pain goes away and look at Clary. She's staring at me with pain and panick in her eyes making me lick my lips.

,,You found out didn't you?" My question stops everyone as Clary and I go in stare down. She frowns looking at floor and I step closer to her. ,,Did you?" I push and she nods. Jace steps between us and I send him a look. ,,Don't be ridiculous blondie. I wouldn't hurt my cousin." I say making his jaw clench.

,,How am I supposed to trust you?!" He questions and I nod pursing my lips.

,,You can't but you'll have to. Now, who's ready for a story time?"