• 13

CHAPTER 13
VAMP-PROBLEMS
-It hurts, but it's okay. I'm used to it.-

,,London? Are you okay?" Magnus' worried voice reaches my ears as I blankly stare at the cup in my hands

,,London? Are you okay?" Magnus' worried voice reaches my ears as I blankly stare at the cup in my hands. My mind is swarming with thoughts, I don't even know how I got here. As my mind starts overthinking, my lungs seem to itch for more air and I start heavily breathing. I feel her wanting to come out but I keep my mind put and her on a leash.

Ever so sudden, glass cup in my hand breaks from too much pressure and I stare at glass cuts on my palm and shards of glass on floor. Magnus only snaps his fingers, sitting beside me as I stare blankly at floor.

I can't feel anything.

Like, before all this I was connected to wires that served as indicators for feelings, pain and soul, but now there's nothing in me. My heart's wounds are open once again deeper then ever, I can't feel the pain coming from my bleeding palms that are slowly closing as Magnus cleans them and I feel as blank as sheet of paper. It's been around ten hours since I came and I have been sitting whole time on Magnus' couch with cup of water in my hands.

,,You don't have to tell me what happened... but if you need me I'm here." Magnus says with small smile ,,But don't break anything more. I can't afford it." He jokes and I give him small smile just out of modesty.

,,I won't." He smiles but it goes away soon. He sighs standing up and mulling over something before loudly sighing.

,,Okay! I need to ask! Was it Alexander?! Because I seriously have a itch to beat his ass!" He explodes and I look up at him with small amusement. He's already playing with his blue magic and arches his brow. ,,Just say the word and I'm out, searching for a certain handsome shadowhunter!" He continues but I shake my head. ,,Come on! I'm ready!" He shakes his hands literally jumping around with blue light dancing around his hands.

,,It wasn't Alec." I whisper and his lips purse. He stops jumping and pouts, snapping his fingers.

,,Not even a bit?" He asks twirling the martini in his glass.

,,Magnus." I warn and he huffs plopping beside me.

,,Seriously? He's got nothi-"

,,Magnus." I send him a look and he sighs defeated.

,,Fine!" He pouts and I softly smile before looking at floor and my face goes blank once again. Silence falls over us as I try to calm my racing mind. Suddenly my phone rings and I look at it on table. I just stare at unknown number and Magnus reaches to pick it up.

,,Magnus on phone." He chirps ,,London... is currently busy." He says eyeing me but I ignore him and continue staring at table where phone was. ,,What?" He asks and I look at him. I frown using my hearing to listen in.

,,Simon is dead." Isabelle's voice comes and my eyes widen. What? Magnus looks at me but Izzy continues. ,,Can you ask London to come? Clary really isn't doing great." She asks and Magnus looks at me. I sigh standing up and nodding at him.

,,I will." They say goodbye and I enter my room. I quickly change in black leather jeans, long sleeve criss cross yoga crop top, black combat boots and black leather jacket. I let my hair down, pick my phone, stele and weapons and exit the room. I look at blue portal and innocent Magnus sipping on his martini.

,,Thanks Magnus." I smile at him and he swats his hand away.

,,I don't know what you're talking about." I smile again and with bye step in portal. I imagine Institute and as I pass I look up at dark church in front of me. Masking my face I enter it, getting some curious looks and glares from shadowhunters inside.

,,London." I look at Izzy who looks at my face weirdly. I don't need to look in mirror and see that I have huge black circles under my eyes. ,,Come." She says cautiously and I nod trailing behind her.

,,I may be a vampire," familiar voice begins ,,But I was raised a good Catholic."

All eyes snap to us as Izzy and I enter the room and my eyes first fall on Simon's pale and lifeless body and then on Clary. She runs to me in arms and I hold her tightly. I look in familiar dark eyes and nod.

,,Raphael." He nods back with small smile.

,,Nice to see you again London, although I would like it more if it were different circumstances." He says and I nod looking at Simon.

,,The vampires breached the accords. Killing Simon are grounds for wars." Isabelle exclaims making Raphaele frown defensively.

,,The vampires were not behind this. Just Camille, she attacked Simon on he own."

,,And how do we know you're telling the truth?" Jace turns and asks him.

,,He is." Everyone look at me as I stare at Jace ,,I know Raphael for long time. If he didn't care for Simon, he would have ditched Simon nearest hole." Raphael nods confirming my thoughts.

,,She's right. I don't want problems with Shadowhunters." He says and everyone look at him ,,I warned mundane to stay away. But Camille gave him taste of her own blood, and like an addict he came back wanting more."

,,The only reason Simon ever tasted Camille's blood is because of you. You kidnapped him! You dragged him to hotel DuMort. You! You delivered him to Camille!" Clary explodes, stepping away from me and facing the vampire. Each sentence got louder and I grimaced at pain thanks to my heightened hearing.

,,I never meant for this to happen." Raphael keeps his cool and answers right back. Clary stares at him for some time before turning to her best friend and sobbing. She cries his name out while all Shadowhunters respectfully dropp their gazes down on ground. I stare at her, my own bleeding heart bleeding even more. Cautiously stepping closer to her, I pull her in tight hug as she cries in my arms.

,,There is a way." He speaks and my eyes narrow at him. They scream 'no' at vampire but Clary looks at him in hope.

,,A way what?" Jace says with narrowed gaze.

,,A way to bring Simon back."

,,No." I immediately retort with sharp edge. ,,Not happening."

,,You can do that? How?" Clary ignores me and speaks with more hope then I thought possible.

,,Clary don't. You don't-"

,,How Raphael?!"

,,He's a fledgling. It's a state of transition." He speaks and I glare at hin.

,,Ckary no." Izzy backs me up but redhead ignores everyone.

,,So I could have Simon back?" Raphael arches his brow while in same time dropping his head as nod. ,,Alive and breathing?"

,,That's just it."

,,He won't be alive or breathing. He will be vampire." I continue for Izzy and Clary looks at me wide eyed.

,,The ugly, blood-sucking, coffin-dwelling kind." Jace had a need to mention and Raphael coughs.

,,That's offensive. Coffin implies wooden box.  We have caskets now. They're made of 14 karat gold."

,,My bad." Jace rolls his eyes as I shoot Raphael a look.

,,It's almost sunrise. Simon must be turned into a vampire tonight or staked through the heart." Clary looks at me teary eyed and then at vampire.

,,What if we do neither?"

,,His soul will be trapped for eternity. You have till sunset to decide." Clary looks at me for advice but I shake my head giving her small, sad smile.

,,It's on you Clary. He's your best friend."

And with that, I leave my cousin to think in peace while I go and try to find mine.

- Sorry for the delay guys! I was just so busy with school finishing and all that! Hope you like it!
Ly Thea