Chapter 1 I'm Done Waiting.

Female pov.

Do you know that moment where for one small second it feels like ever, the cruel world must I suddenly suffer for this for no reason?
Yeah, well, I've just experienced it, I think.

One moment I was buying myself a caramel frappuccino. Next, I'm bumping into this randomly handsome stranger whose eyes I can't seem to get out of my head, not that I want to get them out of those gorgeous green eyes. Until I realised that my drink is now all over his expensive looking Armani suit and tie, which I know I do not have the money to pay to get dry cleaned this frappe alone, was a rare treat for me. How can I afford something like Armenian?

The dry cleaning bill?

I was so worried about what I would do to pay him back for ruining his suit. I never even recognised the fact that he was talking to me. So when he snapped his fingers in front of my face in which I jumped 2 feet into the air and looked up which for someone whose height is 4'11 is quite hard to a 6'6-6'8 giant and came to the conclusion he was waiting for an answer.

"Excuse me, could you please repeat that sir?" I replied nervously tugging on my worn out plaid blue stitched sleeve sweater shirt.

"I said are you going to apologise for bumping into me or just standing there like a lost kitten?" He said in an authoritative type of tone, in turn, causing me to look down at my worn out black shoes I got from a church's lost, and found a box just like the shirt I had on was from too.

For some unknown reason, I bristled and stood up straight looking him in the eye and responded,

"I'm so utterly sorry for your suit and if there is any way I can repay you or earn money to get it cleaned could you let me know sir?" as I said this he looked down at my face and

I couldn't help but think he was scrutinising me in some way.

"Is there something on my face mister?" I shot back at him, getting upset that he wasn't taking me seriously.

"Not from someone as small and short as you," he shoots back. We glare at one another, but for some reason, I can't help myself from laughing. It's tough. Not to when said man is talking to you, but his clothing has whipped cream dripping from it.

Hahaha is all I can do right there and then. That was until I felt fingers grab my chin so as not to roughly tilt my head and stare into unamused green eyes, almost like looking into a kaleidoscope.

"You have gorgeous eyes sir"

I say I was hypnotised by how they had a sudden twinkle of amusement in them.

"thank you now I am going to pay for another drink as you are not the only one at fault, and then we are going to sit down and talk about how you can repay me for damaging my suit are we clear on this?"I nodded, but he speaks and replies "verbal answer, please doll." Yes, sir" I say now feeling desperate to leave but can't be knowing how wrong that would be as I did ruin his expensive looking suit.

I went to the table, and he pointed for me to sit in the far corner of the shop near a door exit and sat with my back facing the door in case I needed to escape quickly unknown to

how this conversation would end up going or not.

I hope this will go calmly and we will be able to sort this out like adults even though I am 18 going 19 so I am not a full adult yet at least not Iill I am 20 years then I can count myself as an adult and not a teenager.

He comes back with a caramel frapped like mines, was in one hand with black coffee or espresso on the other side and sat down across from me, and then he begins to talk.

"Now I expect you to be able to repay me for my suit by having it dry cleaned but am extremely doubtful seeing as how you are dressed so here's my other option: come to live at home and work as a maid until you get the money to pay me back for my suits dry cleaning this understood?"

I nodded now sure he was crazy considering we had only just met, yet he was able to pin my entire situation out in only one sentence which had me think of only one word 'stalker.' Wait a minute, having this only just hit me, making me feel like an idjet

"Did you just call me a doll?" I mean I know I am short but to have someone point out that it hurts like a bee sting. His response was "Yes and what is something wrong with that, doll?" he repeats the word doll knowing I couldn't do anything about it and he knows that offering me this job is in no way refusable.

Unless I wanted to be sued, I thought glumly.

"Fine, yes, I will take the job offer, but only until I can afford the dry cleaning bill," I said, trying to let him know how I make this clear to him and watch as he smirks and restates, "Well, considering you ruined $500,0000 suit I think we both know that until you can afford to repay me for a new one, you're not going anywhere anytime soon babydoll."

And I knew that this was going to be a stubborn thing for me to live with, wow, all because I decided today was the day I would get to treat myself to earn a bit of extra money.

Who would have thought that this would happen to someone like myself?
I certainly didn't have a clue that this would ever happen to me.

Why oh cruel, cruel world must I suddenly suffer for this for no reason.