Chapter 6 I'm dead (not)

Females Pov.

I knew what I had to do. 

The plan is to make it look like I hang myself and then when they either called for help or come close enough to the table I can attempt to knock them out and grab both their guns and then the phones and escape if I'm lucky at least one of the guards would have a map of the house on them physically or on their phone if not then I could at least reset one of the phones and call the police and tell them that I have been kidnapped by a single person who has a lot of money 💵 and guards and to trace my call.

I knew this plan was a long shot, but I would do anything to escape from HIM right now, and that includes the idea I'm doing tomorrow morning.

Morning 🌅

Today's the day I'm going to be dead and fool the guards to at least try to make my best escape plan yet. For once I feel that spark of hope that has been burned out to make sure that I can never leave the house at all without help from any of the people who are living here or working.

For once in my life, I got down to my knees and prayed that whoever is listening to the prayer to please help my spirit be allowed to escape from the main villain in my life of pain and suffering, please.

I got up and off the floor of the bedroom and grabbed the table as quickly and quietly to make sure that the company outside of the door wouldn't suspect that I was doing a lot of work inside here.

After all, it was not a good idea to make the men superstitious of my actions, and on that  account, I went to the bathroom and then turned on the shower to make it looks like I was taking a shower knowing that it was a rule that the guards are not allowed to be in the room while I was in the process of choosing a gentle cold or hot temperature shower to clean up my body.

Hopefully, this will make sure that they don't come in the room to check on me knowing that I always keep the bathroom door opened while I'm showering because it would cost them their own lives in response to disobey a rule of that demon working on something important to note that he had been visiting less often because of the project taking up the time to come to see what I was doing as he did in the first half of the time since I tried to escape from here before but failed to make it out to freedom.

I need to get out of this house and one way or another I was going to succeed in this task ahead of me. I will never surrender to his will not now not ever.
I grabbed the blanket and started making the most of the rope and then I quickly and efficiently and effectively with an open mind and heart of hope that this plan may be able to work on the other members of the group consisting of the guards.

Pushing the turn off the ceiling fan and waiting for the right moment to stop the fan without getting hurt in the process I then tied one of the ends of the blanket to the fan and the other around my neck, but I didn't indeed tie the knot I only made it look like I did. 

Now I waited for the next phase of the project to begin, and then I will strike watch out world I'm coming home to the right place I believe that I belonged in.

----------------------------------------
Hey guys, what do you think about the challenges she will be facing.