My husband.

Mariam Pov.

When I first woke up in the hospital, being able to find out that I am married and have been in an accident was weird, but now that I am home every day nothing around the house happens, and I have been in here what feels like forever, was not what I was expecting it to be like this. So when my husband finally came from his business trip away, I ran out of the living room and into his warm embrace and breathed in the scent of his cologne he always has on and finally can relax and enjoy being home.

I murmured to him "I missed you a lot."

He responded to this by saying, "And I, you, my beloved wife I brought a drink from my place of business for you."

He places the 🧪 vial into my hand and encourages me to take the drink, and I do without question because I love my husband and I know that he would never betray me. But there are some moments where all of a sudden he has this look in his eyes, and it scares me more than I actually care to admit to him and I don't understand why if he is my husband shouldn't I be able to tell him anything. And because of this I just feel like something is not right, and I can't help but wonder why.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucario Pov

She's getting bolder and, more sceptical and I know what to do to get her to believe in the lie that we're already (faked) married now I want to have a renewal wedding just to blindside her thought processes and make sure that she marries me legally tomorrow, but she doesn't need to know about this kept secret not now not ever. No one does soon she'll realise that to question me is wrong and that what I say and tell her is all that should matter nothing else should.

I spoke to the doctor who gave me the pill who told me that the actual medicine has just been finished and this one is permanent no more than this one pill should make her unable to want to and ever able to remember that unnecessary knowledge before the accident occurred.

i know that she didn't mean to say that but i couldn't risk it so i called in a special doctor just in case that helps make a memory change and inputs new fake memories as well to make sure that the only memories she recovers are the happy ones with me that will make her sure that we are married and that we love each other it will also give her the push that will make sure she becomes a more obedient wife.