Confusing Memories & Pregnancy?

Her POV

Some things that I tried remembering about my life are not bright whether or not the only one who can tell me what happened to me and about my life is not willing to say anything about it.

I have a right to know what the hell is going on with me and I am so tired of getting a little glimpse of what I am missing shows in my dreams, but they are not clear enough to make out parts of my memory.

I think that my husband is doing something that is causing this to happen, but I don't know why I am so suspicious of him.

I have been a little bit more cautious about what I tell him, afraid of the same things happening again to make me forget. But my husband wouldn't do such hurtful things like that.

Would he?

There is a part of me that I feel like I am missing, and I am scared of the aftermath of what I find that was my life. This for some reason, that small fact scared me most of all on my radar. I mean I do love him, right?

Recently, I have been just getting glimpses of myself and my husband, that isn't what he's told me we're as in love as much as he's claimed. Nobody seems to agree with me, though, which makes me wonder even more if it's just bad dreams.

His POV

She doesn't remember anything, but I know she has had dreams about her memories, and I don't want that to happen. She had only just started to believe I had made-up about what we used to act like before everything happened to her.

Now I just sit here thinking about what I can do to make sure she never leaves me should her real memory come back to her. She's already married to me, so legally she is my wife and cannot leave me.

There's no chance in hell I would ever let her divorce me. Then it came to me, the kids, our own little ones running around.

I got my iPhone out and began making necessary calls to specific people about getting her pregnant and how to make sure that there's no chance she won't become pregnant.

LATER

The supplies I needed to ensure that her pregnancy would be an absolute success have arrived, the aphrodisiacs /lusts pills, prenatal supplements, fertility pills, as well as forced ovulation pills, were here. By this week she will have our own little one growing inside her cute tummy.

I know that she has always been a fan of having children from when I first began watching her the look of longing in her eyes every time she was near a child or helping one was the look of a desire of wanting to get pregnant.

Now her dream is about to become a reality.

I arrived home before dinner where I then went to the kitchen and instructed the chefs to put this in her food and drink every day for the next few days to get her to start ovulating and then went to our room to see her sleeping peacefully.

I almost didn't want to wake her, but she needed to eat and that way the pills would start working sooner rather than later.

I could picture her belly round with our son/daughter while she is holding another one in her arms and rocking back and forth in the rocking chair made big enough for at least three people to sit on.

That being our child and us as soon as they were old enough to climb up or at least walk. Meanwhile, she holds another one to her cute nipple. My pants immediately got tight as my dick hardened thinking of the vision I was having of our soon to be family.

I was going to make sure we had a lot of children running around this big house. Until she couldn't have anymore. I smirked thinking of all the things that would soon be coming to life in the upcoming future, just wait, love, you'll be so busy with our kids you won't even have time to think about your past.

Assuming that she never regained her memory as I was assured that she wouldn't but look at what is happening now, and I'm not pleased by this.