Thoughts

Females pov

DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT YOU WERE LIKE AS A CHILD? THAT'S IF YOU WERE EVER ALLOWED TO ACT LIKE ONE?

How you could just run around outside and roll in the dirt regardless of how many times you were told not to. Or when you tried sleeping but couldn't because you feared that the moment you slept that the demons hiding inside your closet would come out and haunt you and your innocent dreams which could cause you to wake up screaming halfway through the night.

Yes, No

That's when your parents argued how you'd hide and hoped that it was going to be over soon and that your family would quickly make up after and your worries would promptly slip away under the comfort of the fact that your parents loved you and each other enough to never leave ever.

It's almost like a trusted security blanket or a favoured toy you carried around to protect yourself or hoped it would at least.

yes, no

Or when you can't afford to cry because you know that crying showed weakness and you can't afford to show that so you bottled it up into this tight little box that waits, waits and waits. To be set free not knowing if the next day would be the day that everything would come no more secrets, no more lies, no more fairytales, no more books, or friends you could run to hide behind and instead,

Just keep your mouth shut because you know that other people are going through worse things in life than you were or are because you're just that nice.

You just hoped and prayed that the knight that you dreamed would just come and take you away from the pain the suffering some hurt the tears the lies the hatred the bullies take you away from everything.

Did you ever stop to wonder how much it would hurt to keep it bottled up and shut tighter than a drum used and boxed?

Like every little thing you do is worth nothing more in life than on a sheet of paper, so you start wondering 'why bother.'?

I have thought about this a lot.

---------------------------------------------------------

What did you guys think? I think this is the deepest I have ever written in my entire almost 22 years of life.