Home Sweet Home: Part 1

Male pov.

Looking down at my angel just as she looked up at the house, I pulled in and gasped.

"Wow, it is huge do you live here alone?" she asked. 

"Yes, most of the time" I won't be now that you'll be living here. I thought inside my head.

"It's gorgeous" 

Thank you for the compliment I appreciate that someone thinks I have some good taste - but it isn't as beautiful as you. I thought.

"It's like a scene out of a romantic movie or fairytale," she replies. 

if she knew that she would soon be living here then she'd probably run s it is too soon to tell her that she is staying here and we are going to be married in a couple of months depending on how long it takes for her to be reconditioned to my needs. 

'Hopefully, it won't be too long before she is fully reconditioned to be the wife and mother of our children that we WILL be having soon one day the ring to be used is already in my drawer just waiting to be put on her finger.'

'How many rooms will be taken up by our kids? A lot is all I'm able to think about, hopefully, they will have her gorgeous blue eyes. Blinking out of my dream state I then said: "Let me show me to your room."

She looks up and smiles softly at me and says a very heartfelt thank you.

 "Do you have the movie Hairspray? It's one of my favourite things to watch," she asks. "especially the songs. Other faves of mine to watch are the movies: LEMONADE MOUTH, STATUS UPDATE, THE REUNION, PADDINGTON AND BAREFOOT. What are your favourite movies to watch?" 

"Well, probably all the Madea/Tyler Perry movies and plays," she gasps, "I LOVE MADEA!"  She yells softly to my face and then realizes that she yells, apologizing and saying that she adores them as well.

"Thank you for apologizing for yelling, please make sure that you do keep your voice down as it isn't ladylike an understood angel?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just a draft I will be writing more once I find the inspiration to write more. hint hint :|-_-