Our Beginning

His pov

These past few days have been hard, seeing as I have had to wait for the pills to start kicking in; finally, they have.

Flashback starts

The sex scene begins.

I woke up to her panting. Her breathing is sounding shallower and lower. Her body was on fire, and she was beginning to undress.

My cock instantly hardened, and she seemed to take notice of that fact as she bent down and pulled my boxers down to my knees with a bit of my help.

She then leaned forth and started to lick the head of my cock, her soft kitten licks making precome start to come out of my cock.

I put my hands on her head and slowly started pushing her mouth gently down on my cock, she quickly swallowed my length bit by bit until she had taken at least half of my cock into her mouth.

I could see her start gagging when she tried to take more of it, but I stopped her by telling her to not force herself.

Her being the obedient kitten she was, right there and then listened to and began bobbing her cute mouth up and down using her hands to get the parts she couldn't reach with her mouth.

She started to drool a bit, making it easier for her to rub up and down on my cock, her delicate hands trying to get me to come into her mouth.

I gently tugged her up by her hair and off my cock, her cute whines making me finally snap and lose all control as I pulled her up and onto my body.

Before she could start complaining, even more, I then flipped our positions around and then lined my already lubed enough cock to her delicious looking pussy before slowly pressing inside her walls.

I pushed my length all the way inside before pulling out and then slamming back inside her hard, I kept up the teasingly slow and then fast and hard paces making her grab onto to my shoulders and wrap her leg's around me harder than before.

I could see that she was close to coming, so I leaned into her ear and whispered huskily "Cum for me kitten. Cum on my cock, my kitten."

With those words she came allowing her wall to tighten so painfully but delightfully to my body, I then fucked her as hard as possible while she came causing her to scream in passion and wantonness.

I could feel myself starting to cum as I fucked her harder and more feral as I began to chase my upcoming orgasm inside her, my cock hitting her cervix which was starting to give me entry into her womb.

I growled lowly before doing one final thrust, my cock pressed into her womb a little bit as I finally came inside her, my sperm swimming to find an egg to impregnate or fertilise inside her.

She cried out in ecstasy. A little pained sound came out as I filled her with my seed. I sighed with sated pleasure. I then spoke lowly in her ear my voice hoarse and husky, "you did so well my pet, rest now, we can do more later if you're still hungry for my cock, kitten but for now rest."

She whined in protest at stopping but rested her head on my chest and falling asleep, my hard cock still cumming inside her.

When I finally finished, I kept my cock in her still tight but wet pussy so I could make sure none of my sperm would come out and go to waste.

Listening to her evened breaths, I then closed my eyes and fell asleep as well with her in my arm and my semi-hard cock still within her.

Sex scene ends.

I sighed as I leaned back into my office chair, files neatly stacked beside me and finished and my laptop opened as I read through emails and schedules for upcoming meetings with my associates and other businesses that I would need to attend.

My kitten was sleeping soundly on the couch beside me as I didn't want to part from her. although I couldn't just leave her home as she has been insatiable all day today. if she wasn't already pregnant by last night then she definitely would be within the next week of all the fucking we have been doing since then.

I looked over to the couch and smirked at those aphrodisiacs and ovulation pills were most definitely a splendid idea that I had.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you and I am sorry for the wait to get an update.

I will try to update my stories more often but no promises, I try to do it whenever I get inspired but sometimes it takes a while.

stay safe during COVID-19.

BYESSS!!!