His New Babydoll Part 1.

Males pov

Checkmate.

That was all I could think of when this happened.

I was just wondering how I could get her to come live with me and if she hadn't said yes well I would have just forced her or even kidnapped her because for one I was done waiting.

'SHE'S MINE'

Was all that was going through my head since our first official meeting together. I have watched her and had people observe her and report to her every movement that has been made by her said to the Lord, and I will help anyone who touched what's mine.

My princess my soon to be wife even if she didn't want to or know it yet, but she'd learn to love me I'd make her learn that I'm the only one she can rely on and be allowed to enjoy is myself.I would kill anyone who tried to filter her out of me.

'Just wait for the day baby doll soon, and you'll be with me in our house with the little pitter patter of feet running around and another on the way while you smile at the camera I'm holding laying down with one hand around our unborn child and the other blowing a kiss at me.'

Oh yes, that will happen someday, preferably I hope for sooner rather than later. I smirked watching as my girl nodded her small heart-shaped head agreeing with me but that wouldn't do as I wanted to hear her gorgeous melodic voice speak to me.

"A verbal response please babydoll," I say, with my eyes looking directly into hers which are a beautiful mix of blue, green and grey and it's

Simply gorgeous.

I then stand up and hold my hand out for her to take unending pleasure when her small hands wrap around mines the differences in size astoundingly adorable compared to my big calloused ones, I smile inwardly at this revelation.

Oh yes, one-day mi amore, you will crave to be by my side, you will beg me and ask of me in what to do to please me, you will live to fulfil my every wish and command until death do we part and until then you're just going to have to be reconditioned to my every need.