Chapter 1

Emily's Pov

    What is that noise all about?,am sure it's mum and dad again."can someone have a peaceful sleep please?am having a very serious hangover here due to lots of drinks i drank at the club yesterday night"I yelled at them.
"baby can u come downstairs please"came my mum voice,are this people serious at all am feeling sick here and she still want me to come down.I entered my bathroom took my bath using my favorite strawberry and cinnamon shampoo and brushed my teeth, I don't know what to wear so I decided to put on a long red sleeve top,a black crazy Jean and my Nike sneakers,i used a little bit of my mascara and my pink lipstick.

     As I got downstairs I met mum and dad in the kitchen,dad was drinking his coffee at the same time reading the newspaper while mum was just sitting down there."good morning mum dad"I greeted them both and giving them a peck on the cheeks.

     "dear we have something to tell you"said dad "dad I didn't beat the guy for nothing,he was bullying a boy that was why I had to beat him up"I said with smirk."dear it's not about that only,we watched your yesterday's match and with your principal complaint about the trouble you cause at school I and your mum came to a conclusion......"I quickly cut him off "I hope it's not what am thinking cause am not going anywhere" you see my parent are both business tycoon and number one(1) in the world (the De la Cruz and the Luciano).

   They have a long chain of hotels and restaurants in the world and they are planning on taking their headquarters somewhere else "we can't leave you here with all this and you know we don't like your lifestyle,we want you to become a successful business tycoon in the future"said mum "mum you know I don't want to abandon my friends here".

    I knew they have made up their minds due to the noise I was heard this morning "baby I tried telling this to your mum but she won't listen so we have to move tomorrow"dad said patting my back"this people got to be kidding right" I thought "mum not being the kind of daughter you want does not mean you should be this cruel to me" I said,you see am the only daughter of my parent and the only child at that so my mum want me to be like her,you know the kind of girl that will be the cheerleader captain in school and all those things you know "if you had been a normal girl of your age,you won't be having this kind of prob........."dad had to cut her off "Silvia stop this now"dad yelled "David don't tell me what to do"I knew where this was going so I have to leave because I can't stand their argument today.i left to go to my room to pick up my Lamborghini key and go to the ring to ease out some stress.

     I texted my friends to meet me there and I called my manager."helo fireman can you fix me up for the very best match tonight for the two(2) game"I said to him "can you please calm down and don't worry, am your man I will get u the best just be here on time,okay?"I have to get ready now "thanks man" I hung up the call."bye mum bye dad"I didn't wait to even listen to their reply because there won't be any,they are deep into the argument. I went to my garage and entered my car.