Chapter 13

John's Pov

   Everyone was wondering why Jaden left the room in anger. We were calling him but he decided not to answer. I know Jaden loves Emily but he decided not to tell her and that is his loss. But he is my friend, I must find something to do to help him. "Why did he just leave like that?" Jace asked "I don't understand that guy at times" Nick said "I know why".

   Why did I have to talk. What do I tell them now "tell us why" Jane said "I don't know if I can tell you guys this" "you had better start opening your mouth and talk now" Emily said in her dangerous tone. "Okay I will talk, this is what happened".

Flashback

  Jaden called me to pick him up at the club. By the time i got to the club he was already drunk and couldn't stand on his own. "So tell me what's wrong?" I asked him "I love the both of them" "who and who?" "Brittany and Emily" I was surprised as in he loves Emily and she also likes him. Before I could even reply, he has slept off already. So I drove him home.

End of flashback

Emily's Pov

  I couldn't believe what John just told us. I mean I liked Jaden for so long but now I don't know what I feel for him again since I also like Ryder and am getting married to him. "Emily tell us the truth, if you are to pick between Jaden and Ryder who will you pick?" I didn't know how to answer that question but after thinking well I think I know who to pick. "Why are you smiling, answer the question please" Zack said "I think I will pick Ryder".

   Yes I will love to give Ryder a chance "but why will you pick him. He is just a player" Jordan comment "the only reason Jade thinks he loves me is because Brittany doesn't want him" I told them "do you mean he has dated Brittany before?" Kyle asked "yes after i broke up with Brittany, she dated Jaden but later left him alone for Ryder" I found out about this from Brittany herself.

"wow this is complicated" Jace said "I like Ryder alot so I can't date Jaden but don't you see Ryder's eyes when he talks about me. Today he was kneeling down begging me to give him a chance even after giving him a slap" I told them "Wait did you just say a slap?" Jace asked "yeah I gave him a slap" "how I wish I was there" Jack said and everyone laughed.

Monday (at school)

Emily Pov

  Sunday afternoon, I and Ryder with our families revealed to the public about our engagement and it has been on the social media and newspaper. Am on my way to school now and I told my friends that I will meet them at there. Immediately I got to school I parked my Lamborghini at the private garage that is meant for special students. I was on my way to meet my friends when I saw the whole school whispering and pointing at me, am sure it's about the engagement.I met my friends at the front of the school waiting for me.

   I walked towards my friends "hi guys" I became confused when they gave me a group hug "what is it?" I asked "girl you look hot in that gown you wore yesterday" Jack said "congratulations girl" Kyle said "where is Jaden?" I asked "he is not in school" Jane said "I hope he is fine" Zack said "we will check on him later, let's get inside now" I suggested.

   We were in the hallway on our way to class when the queen bee Brittany came to meet me. "Emily please tell me that it's not true" Brittany said her eyes was red and am sure it was tears "yes am getting married" "but you know I really love you" my friends laughed when she said that and that only made her cried more. "You guys should go I will meet you later" I informed my friends.

   I dragged Brittany to the nearest empty room. "Emily I love you, I know I cheated on you but that was the only time and it was a mistake" "I really loved you then but you took me for a fool Britt" "lily you just called Britt" I realised during the Sunday interview that the love I had for Jaden was brotherly love. "Lily I really missed you when you went to California and one day I went to the club to drink and that was how I and Jaden ended up at my place and you caught us".

  I couldn't believe what I was hearing that Jaden was the one who was with Brittany that night I came back from California to greet my girlfriend. "Lily love please forgive me, am so sorry" she kissed me and I kissed her back. This only means am still in love with two people that is Ryder and Brittany.

  "Britt but am getting married to Ryder" I laid her head on my shoulder. "Is there anything you can do to stop it?" "I can't go against Pa De la Cruz" I told her. "Can we at least be together before you can find any solution?" She asked me "I will do anything for my baby girl" she laughed. "Britt why did you become this kind of girl?" I asked her "after you left me I was devastated so that was when I became this kind of girl, am sorry" she apologized.

   We spent all the first part of the school in that room talking, laughing and remembering the times we were together. "Let's go the cafeteria it's lunch time already" we went to the cafeteria hand in hand together and decided to join my friends. "Where have you been since morning?" Jane asked "with my baby" "WHAT!" my friends exclaimed.

   I know they don't like her but she is here with me and they can't do anything about that than to accept her. "Am sorry for being a bitch to you guys, after lily left me have been devastated and that was when I became this kind of girl" Britt apologized to my friends with tears in her eyes "who is lily?" Jordan asked "Britt always call me lily" I answered "wow so you call her Britt and she calls you lily" Charlotte comment "that's so sweet" Nick said.

   I kissed her on the lips and sat her on my laps. "Fuck! Ryder is heading towards here and he is super angry" Zack said "lily let me go, I don't want to cause problems between you guys" my baby said "no there's no need for that love, don't worry you are with me" I kissed her "am not sure I can get used to seeing this everyday" Eric said.

   "Hello to my lovely fiancée" Britt was trying to get up from my laps after hearing Ryder's voice but I didn't allow. "hi fiance" "why is Brittany sitting on your laps?" "Britt can sit on my laps since she's my girlfriend" Britt was surprised at my sentence "you guys are back together?" Ace asked "yes but I haven't asked her the question, so I will do it now" I carried Britt away from my laps and I knelt down "Britt baby, I haven't stopped living you for the past 4years, I tried convincing myself that I don't but after seeing you getting back to your real self. Everything came back to me and I can see that I still love so will you please be my girlfriend?" Britt was already in tears by the time i finished my statement. She pulled me up and kissed me on my lips "yes yes yes I love you" I was very happy.

  My friends congratulated us. "Emily have you forgotten we are getting married in two months time" Ryder said "Ryder I like you" Ryder smiled and Britt gave me a face that says 'are you crazy'. "But I love Britt a lot even after she cheated on me with Jaden, I forgave her because no one is above mistake" "Jaden was the guy and he knows you were dating Brittany" Charlotte said "that son of a bitch is a fucking whore".

  My friends were talking about Jaden. Some wants me to kill him while some wants me to kick him out of the gang. They were like this after Eric informed us that our last operation almost went wrong because Jaden sold out some information to our enemies but he decided not to tell us. "Someone should call Jaden and tell him that he is out of the gang and that he shouldn't come near us or try anything funny because he will be killed".

  I didn't know the whole cafeteria has been looking at us "WILL YOU GUYS FACE YOUR GODDAM BUSINESS" I shouted and face their business. I took Britt hands and left the cafeteria.