Chapter 15

Emily's Pov

   My wedding is now in 3days time, I have tried to call it off but my grandpa won't allow. Ryder has tried winning me over, he even professed his love to me in school through the intercom. I and Britt came up with a plan to run away but that will be on the wedding day. Even if they find us, they would have call off the wedding and I would have enough time to make out another plan.

  I and friends are going to the club tonight and with our findings on Jaden and Max, it seems they will attack today because Jaden knows we do come here every time Thursday and Friday. "Britt I don't want you to come with us, am afraid they might attack today" "but love have you forgotten you trained me, so I still have the pistol you gave me then for my safety" I tried convincing her to stay home because I don't want to lose her. "She is not a kid and since you trained her yourself, she must be good" Nick said "okay let's go" my friends got along well with Britt.

At the club

  We are having fun at the club but we didn't forget about our enemy. I and my babe are dancing and sharing a drink. "Babe I don't know what I did in my past life to deserve you, am very lucky to have you all to myself" I smirked "you can't afford to lose this that's why am too good for you right?" I  signaled to my body teasing her "stop joking Lil, am serious okay" "yes am lucky to have you to myself, to bring out the good in you for everyone to see" I told her and that's true.

    Britt apologized to some students she has bullied before and the whole school are now happy with her. "I know and am happy to stop your whoring around. Am sure some people should be grateful to me for that" I laughed after what I heard her saying "take a look around and see the way both the guys and girls here are looking at the both of us" they were looking at me with lust while they were glaring at Britt. "They must mad if they think they can have you. I am the cause of your whoring around and am back, so you are all mine" I started whoring around after I broke up with Britt then.

   We were kissing but was cut off by a gun shot. "everyone out" Eric yelled and Tania opened the back door for them to go out. By the time they were out, Jaden and Max were in already with some of their men and everyone's gun were ready to kill. "Don't try anything dear.some of my men are out so even if you run out of here, you won't escape them out there" Max said and I laughed "oh Maxy, have you ever see me running away from my enemies, no I face them till date".

    Jaden was grinning beside him like someone who just finish eating a pussy. "where are John, Jordan and Jack?" Jaden asked "we are here" they answered coming in through the back door "we just have to take care of those fucking shit you placed out there" Jordan comment "you mean you've killed my men out there" Max asked "yes and you need to train your men, they were too easy to kill" John said and Britt laughed and said "that is if he will get out of here alive" "Brittany you are fool to fall for this girl" Jaden said "and I was a bigger fool to ever sleep with you, I was only managing you. Haven't anyone told you that you are bad on bed" Britt said and we all laughed. "Will you shut up before I shut it for you" Jaden said "and how will you shut it?" Charlotte asked and I saw that he was about to shoot but before he did, I shot him in the forehead and he went down immediately.

   After I killed Jaden, everything went down. Max and his men started shooting but they were a real fool for coming to our territory. We've been having a lot of attack in this club so each of us know where to hide and shoot. "Britt please do not leave my side, okay?" "Yeah" I know she wants to be on her own like everyone else but I can't risk it. We shot everyone and the only man standing from their side was Max. "Max just give up already, you can't take down all of us alone" Zack told him. "I want to fight Emily alone without our guns and no one will come in between us" Max said "you are stupid if you think that will be possible"  Jane said "okay I will" "Lil just finish him up already" "I will be fine Britt".

   We put down our guns and I took a defence position. He threw a punch at me which I dodge and I gave him a punch in the face that brought a loud crack "bitch you broke my nose" he cried out and I laughed. I faked to kick his left leg which he dodged but I kicked his right leg which caused him to fall. "So you are willing to kill your cousin?" "WHAT!" my friends were surprised "oh she didn't tell you guys, we are cousins" he smirked "but that doesn't mean I wouldn't kill you. You know business comes first to grandpa than some traitorous family".

  Grandpa disowned Max and his dad because they decided to follow his enemy. "So you will kill me right?" he asked me "not now I might just take you now and torture you for a bit and Grandpa will take care of the rest" I smirked "yo....you will gi......give me to grandpa" he was already getting scared because he knows he would rather die than let grandpa torture him "oh...the big guy is scared" Britt said and everyone laughed.

   I asked the guys to pick him up and take him to the car. As they were about to do so, Max brought out a gun and point it at me. "Max don't you dare pull the trigger" "Ouch...so dragon is now scared" he laughed and pull the trigger. I was waiting for the bullet to pierce into my body when I saw Brittany in front of me with blood in her hands. "Britt please don't do this to me" "Lil pl....pl....ease take care o...of yo....yourself" "No don't talk again, you will be fine" "I lo....love you" I felt she was not breathing again "NO" I screamed.

   I took out my gun "you guys should tie him down" I told my friends and they did. "So you think you can kill me but you made a very big mistake by killing the love of my life" I was already crying "she broke your heart before so she isn't a saint" I was getting more angry with what he said. So I brought out my gun and shot him thrice in the chest.

    After killing Max, I fell on the ground  beside Britt "Tania she isn't dead right? am just hallucinating" I cleaned the tears from my face "Emily am sorry" Tania said "she is dead already" Eric comment "No" I was already feeling dizzy and that was how I passed out.