Chapter 19

Emily's Pov

   It's been 3days since my friends spoke to me and I think they are right. A part of me can never forget Britt which is normal and that does not mean I can't love someone else. In fact, I know deep down that I love Ryder.

     So have decided that from now on I will give in to him. I will try and get closer to him. "What are we doing today?" Ryder asked since today is Saturday. "Let's bake something" I suggested "something like what ?" "Chocolate cake" I was so excited of baking the cake with him. "Okay let's begin" it seems have started my plan of getting closer to him. We started the preparation for the cake "where did you keep the flour, Ryder" "check the upper cupboard" as I was trying to carry the flour, it slipped my hands and poured on Ryder's head.

    I didn't know when I started laughing, all I knew was that I was rolling on the floor with tears in my eyes "you poured the flour on me and the next thing you are doing is to laugh at me" I couldn't reply because I was still laughing "you had just woken the devil up, my dear now you will pay the consequence".

    Before I knew what was happening Ryder was already chasing me with a bowl of flour in the kitchen "got you Em, now say sorry" "I won't, am the dragon and I don't give up easily" "then say Ryder is the most handsome guy you've ever met" he must be crazy if he thinks am going to say it even if it's true . "No I won't" "okay then" before I knew what was happening Ryder already poured the flour on me.

   I was pissed off when he poured the flour on me and I was going to get my revenge one way or the other. "Oh my goodness, why does the almighty dragon  have gray hair, you really look old" he was laughing and making jest of me, so I gave him a blow in the jaw which made him lose his balance and he dragged me with him when he was about to fall.

   We were staring at each other because of the position we were in. I was lying on him "you look beautiful" he moved the hair covering my face "you lips is plum and really kissable" he said "why don't you experiment it" he didn't allow me to complete my statement before he brought his lips down to mine. The way he kissed me made me feel like I was in heaven believe me I was on cloud 9 and he took his lips away from mine in other to get some breath. Even though I was sad that he took his lips away, I know I also need some breath.

   "Em I love you, you are my star, my moon please let me show you much I love you, you won't regret it and mind you our relationship won't make you forget Brittany" I looked at his eyes and saw that he was serious, by looking at his eyes I can see the love, truth and lust in it. "Am beginning to fall in love with you or let me just say that I love you Ryder. You know I've been trying to stop this from happening but look at, I think it's beyond my capability now"

   Immediately I finished my statement Ryder kissed "so Emily Leah Luciano will you do the honor of becoming my girlfriend and believe me am going to propose to you one day since the last wedding didn't go well as it should have but I want us to take things slowly" he was really sweating and blabbing, I won't blame him, he must be nervous thinking I will reject him "yes i will".

  We made out after the proposal and also prepared the cake "Em the cake will soon be done, let's call our friends to come over and let's have fun" "okay don't worry I will just text them".

Few minutes later

   The guys were already here and we decided to watch some movies. "Something has changed here, don't you guys see it" Damien said "have been noticing it but I didn't want to be the first person to talk" Jordan replied. Ryder kissed me on the lips and we both laughed. "My goodness you guys are now together, right" Kyle yelled "I knew it" Nick said "this is best news have received this week to be sincere" Jace said "we are happy for you guys, honestly" Eric said and we are congratulated by everyone.

  "Well there's something we would also like to share with you guys" Tania said "what's that ?" Ryder asked "well you see Tania here is dating Blake, Charlotte is dating Ace, Jane is dating Jordan while Kyle is dating Eric" Zack said "like seriously" I wasn't surprised about  Tania, Charlotte and Jane but I was really surprised about Kyle and Eric. I mean Kyle and Eric personality are different from each other and now it seems I now believe what others say that opposite attract at times.

  "So you guys know that our graduation is now near and am sure we've all sent our application to the New York University. Don't worry we will all be admitted" I said "yes, we've done that" Eric "what! Baby but you didn't inform me and my friends about this" Ryder said "Am so sorry, it must have crossed my mind, but there's still time so you guys can still apply and don't worry you will all be admitted because the Dean owe me a favour for saving his little girl a long time ago" I informed them "girl you are good" Aiden said "you got to say that again, as in she is the best" John said.

  As we were joking and laughing, Ryder got on his knees "what is it, baby ?" I asked him "Emily will you please go out with me?" I was surprised that he got on his knees just to ask me that "Geez! Our boy is super romantic" Ace said "I never knew a day like this will come, as in seeing Emily become more feminine" Jack said "wait am I dreaming, the almighty dragon is blushing" Zack said and everyone laughed. "To go out with you as a date, right?" I asked Ryder "yeah, please" "okay" he stood up and hugged me "thanks for accepting" "you are welcome". That was how our day with our friends making jest of us with the way I disliked Ryder before.