Chapter 16

Ryder's Pov

   It's been 2weeks that Emily has been in coma. It's has very hard on everyone most especially me. I have really missed alot even though we have never had a civilized conversation. I loves the way she looks when she's mad at me. Am happy and at the same time sad that Brittany is dead. "Britt please just wake up, don't worry the wedding has been postponed. "Ryder son, I think it's better you go home to clean up and eat then you can come back later" Silvia said "Ma I don't want to go, I want to stay with her" "have told you times without number to call me Silvia and don't worry go, if she wakes up before you come I will call you" she said "okay" I kissed Emily's forehead and left.

Silvia's Pov

   I can't stand it anymore. My daughter is here on the sick for 2weeks and the doctor said that when she fell, she really hit her head hard and it's like she herself is refusing or not ready to get up. I know she does not want to get up because of the death of that girl, don't really knows what she sees in that girl.

    We all knew she was bi but it never cross my mind that she will want to settle down with a girl. I always thought that want she want to settle down, it will be Ryder. "Baby please get up, I know we do quarrel alot but I love you. Please for the sake of your parent get up" I was already crying that I didn't notice someone coming in. "Silvia you know our baby is a strong girl, she will wake up" David said "but when David, she should get up and accept the fact that the girl is dead and she's not coming back. I really hate that girl for what she has been doing to my daughter" that was when we heard the monitor beeping very fast "doctor doctor" I pressed the intercom button.

   The doctor came in and we stepped aside "what did you do to make her react like this?" The doctor asked "I didn't do anything we were just discussing" I said "are you sure?" "Oh she was talking bad about Emily's dead girlfriend" David comment "what you said made her angry, that was why she was reacting this way. I think you should continue what you were saying and see if she wakes up" the doctor advised "okay, Emily you are a fool to have fallen in love with that good for nothing girl, she is a whore, a slut and a bitch".

    The monitor was beeping too loud and too fast with what I was saying "she's trying to get up now, ma'am I will like you to say one more thing, because am sure she will get up after this" the doctor said "you know what am happy she's dead, so she can rot in hell while you get married to Ryder and live happily" "Ouch......Nooooooo" when I heard her voice I was so happy. "Some......one sho......uld put off the li....... ght" one of the nurses put off the light and gave her water to drink.

Emily's Pov

  I couldn't believe what I heard my mum saying about Britt. She gave up her life for me, am a terrible person. I promised to keep her safe but I didn't fulfill my promise. "Thank God, my dear we really missed you" she came towards me to hug me but I pushed her away. "Dear she is your mother, why will you do that to her?" My dad said "she is a wicked mother" "WHAT!" My mum shouted "why do you talk bad of her like that, I seriously hate you guys" "she's gone and there's nothing you can do to change that even now that you are getting married" mum said.

   I can't believe what mum was saying "you mean just like that?" I asked her "yeah, you've forgotten about her before, so why can't you do the same now?" "I didn't forget her. If I did I wouldn't be sleeping around. Didn't you notice that since Britt came back to my life I have stop sleeping around and causing trouble?" "Then you have to forget her" mum said "she took a bullet for me and you are telling me to forget her. If not for what happened, we would have ran away together" "you would have what" my parent said.
"I think you are mentally sick, David can you call the doctor" mum said "OUT NOW" I yelled "but" dad said "I said out". A nurse came in and asked them to go out. "Pls do not allow anyone to come in till I will be discharged" I informed the nurse "yes ma" "thanks".

3 days later

  I have been released from the hospital since 2days ago and I have been in door since then. I took my phone and text my friends to meet me at the mansion for an urgent matter. I took my bath and dressed up fast. By the time i got downstairs mum was weeping in dad's arm and I don't care. "Where are going?" Mum asked and I didn't answer her "Em your mother is asking you a simple question, you've locked yourself in your room since you came back from the hospital and everyone has been worried even Ryder". I left the living room and went to the garage and drove my BMW HP4 RACE motorcycle away from the house.

   By the time i got there, everyone was there already and they knew not to talk about what happened or how am feeling. "I called you guys here today because I have a job for you all to do" "what job is that?" Jace asked "Eric should find out about where Max and Jaden remaining boys are and other people who knows or helped them with their mission" "consider it done boss" Eric said "but what will we do, I thought you said the job is for everyone?" Charlotte asked "after Eric is done with the investigation, you guys should divide yourself then go to their hideout and kill them one after the other without leaving a survival and this should be done the same time".

    After concluding on everything also  the ammunitions, I left. On my way, I bought some flowers and I decided to check on Britt at the cemetery. As I got there, I read what they wrote on her tomb 'Brittany Sofia Accotti 12/09/2000-15/04/2018 a good daughter, granddaughter, sister, friend, student and lover'. By the time i had finish reading, I was already in tears. "I would get revenge, don't worry  they will all pay for what they die to you, I promise. Britt but why did you take that bullet for me, you shouldn't have done that, you know how much I love you" "I have to get home now in other to do some things, don't worry I will always check on you, bye for now" i got on my motorcycle and I drove back home.