Chapter 17

Emily's Pov

   When I got back there, I met the two grandfathers with Ryder and our parents in the living room. "Ciao Nonno (hello grandfather- Italian)" "privet dedushka (hello grandfather- Russian)" when you greet the two grandfathers, you have to greet them in Italian and Russian as far as you are a family. I greeted everyone and they replied then I sat with them because am sure we are having a meeting and it looks as if they have been waiting for me since I decided to switch off my phone.

   "So what's this meeting all about?" I asked "we are here to inform you guys that you are getting married in 3days time" my grandpa said "are you guys crazy or what?" "What do you mean?" Pa' Pierce asked "I just lost my girlfriend who gave up her life for me and you are here telling me that am getting married in 3days" "you have no say in this, so whether you like it or not to are getting married in 3days" grandpa said "okay" "we also bought you a mansion where you can move to after your honeymoon" Pa'Pierce said "woh........woh........who is going for honeymoon?" I asked "us" Ryder replied.

      This people must be crazy if they think am going for any fucking honeymoon "am not going anywhere for any fucking honeymoon, or else I will run away"  "okay no honeymoon" Ryder said "since everything has been concluded, I want to get a sleep in my room, so bye everyone" "can I come with you?" Ryder asked and I glared at him "no and I will like to be alone, good day".

3days later(wedding day)

   I could not believe what was happening today. As in am getting married to someone I don't love. While the love of my life is heaven now all just because Max and Jaden. "do you Ryder Tom Pierce take Emily Leah Luciano to be your full wedded wife till death?" Came the voice of the priest "I do" Ryder answered.

   To be sincere I was praying he would change his mind. "do you Emily Leah Luciano take Ryder Tom Pierce as your full wedded husband till death?" Britt please forgive me, am sorry I don't have any other choice than to marry this motherfucker in front of me "do you?" the priest asked again bringing me away from my thought "I do".

    We exchanged rings but didn't say any vow because I told the priest personally to skip that part "you may now kiss your bride" the priest said and Ryder kissed me but I didn't respond to his kiss at all. A lot of people congratulated us on our marriage Duri g the reception. "It's now time for the couple's first dance, please a round of applause for them". The both of us came forward to have our first dance. "You know I really love you?" Ryder asked me "Ryder I don't love, I even have a deal for you" "is it because of" I had to cut him off before I embarrass him in front of the guest "don't you dare mention her name, her name is too holy for it to come out of that your fucking mouth".

"After this wedding am sure our parents with the grandpas will give us the companies, so after a year that we've gotten the companies, I will file for a divorce" "no you can't do that" "why can't i?" "Don't you remember the documents we signed yesterday?" "Yes I can remember the power of attorney, right?" I can still remember, that was the only document we signed yesterday. "No, you also signed that we will never divorce each other except we have our parents consent".

  Why does this people like to fuck up my life and now am stuck with this stupid shit calling himself my husband. "Can we get out of here please?" I asked him "oh my......you want us to get down  dirty tonight" if he thinks am going to have sex with him then he is seriously sick. "Can we just go please?" "Okay let's go". We said our goodbye to everyone and we left the reception to our house.

    By the time we got home, I was already feeling sleepy and I went to one of the guest room in the house. "Emily where are you going?" Ryder asked me "room to sleep" "but that is not our room" I laughed. Does he think we would be sleeping together in a room. "Ryder please do not start this night, I won't be sleeping in the same room as you, so let's just go to bed" "but..." "goodnight" and I slam the door at his face.

   By the time I woke up the next morning I was having serious headache because of the nightmare have been having since the death of Britt. I took my bath, changed my clothes and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. By the time I got to the kitchen, Ryder was there already and had already finish preparing the breakfast. "good morning, I came to your room this morning after hearing your scream which seems like you were having a nightmare but you didn't have open the door for me even after knocking several times" "can we just forget that and have our breakfast peacefully" "okay, I made some pancakes and bacon" he served the food and i thanked him.

   After the breakfast, I went directly to the living room to watch some movies on Netflix. "Can I join you?" Ryder sat beside me "yeah you can" "oh...so you are watching the adventure of Aladdin?" "Yeah and is there anything wrong with that?" I snapped at him "No, it's just that have been meaning to watch this movie for a very long time" "oh.....sorry" "for what?" "You know snapping at you, when this marriage was not even decided by you, you are just a victim as I".

  For the rest of the day we watched movies together and drank wine. I and Ryder decided to be friends since all this was not his fault and we also made dinner together which was pasta. It somehow slipped my mouth during our conversation that pasta is my favorite and he said he also loves pasta. So that was how we ended up making pasta for dinner.

  "Ryder thank you very much for today, I really had fun" "no Em it's nothing" "no like seriously since Britt's death I haven't had this kind of fun" "you are welcome" I yawn "oh.......it seems someone is feeling sleepy" "yeah, so goodnight" "goodnight and Emily if I knock on your door, please answer it" "okay have heard, good night" and that was our my day went.

unbelievable! she is a badassजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें