Chapter 20

Ryder's Pov

  Today is the day we are graduating from this hell, sorry I meant school. Guess who my date is, am sure everyone is still surprised that I and Emily we still together. Even our grandparents and our parents told us in the last family dinner we had that they were expecting someone to bring my corpse to their doorstep. They believed Emily would have shot me in one of her anger mood and I would be the one dead since I love her so much and she's so much stronger than I am.

   "Baby what are you thinking about?" Came my love's voice. Damn this girl is gorgeous, she's putting on a red tight long dress with a slit at the middle. The dress brought out all her curves and her big boob. "Mr will you please cover your mouth" to be sincere I didn't know my mouth was wide open, not until Emily said it. "Gosh babe you look hot and damn sexy" "thanks you don't look bad too" "let's go we are almost late".

   Few Hours Later (At The Party)

   We've been at the graduation party for some hours now, our parents are also here with us. We've collected our award and we are just having fun  and dancing for now. "You said you have a surprise package for me, where is it?" Emily asked. I signaled the DJ to change  the song to 'perfect' by Ed Sheeran. I brought out the ring and I went on my knees.

   "Baby I know we are married but our wedding didn't have the kind of atmosphere we were supposed to have on our wedding day even if it wasn't obvious to people. Am sure you understand me, so I want to do this the right way. Emily Leah Luciano ever since I met you I would say I fell in love  with you on first sight. You are my sun, my moon and my star and for rest of my life I would always adore. So am asking would you kindly do me the honor of becoming my wife once again".

    I didn't know I was crying until end used her thumb to wipe off my tears and brought me up from my knees "yes I will" I hugged her tight.

Emily's Pov

   I can't believe what just happened as in everyone knows I don't do this love stuff. Britt made me see give love a chance and everything felt good but with Ryder everything felt perfect. I can't believe am saying this but I love Ryder with everything within me and everything I own.

    "Thank you very much for accepting my proposal" he said to me "and I will glad to say yes to you thousands of time even if I didn't accept, am sure you will chase me around until I give you the right answer" he chuckled at my response "you are right there babe, there's something I would like to ask you" he became scared and worried and am sure it's about what he is about to ask "what is it?" "I don't know if you would like to start a family now you know because I would be happy if you would want to now" he was rambling but he still look cute.

   "I would like to start a family with you anytime as far as you are with me but what about college?" I asked him "okay we will wait for a little bit but anytime you get pregnant, we would take online classes" "okay but I can't believe what's happening now as in me thinking about carrying a baby in me for 9months" we both laughed "I love you my dear wiffey" "love you too dear hubby".

   After the lovey dovey I and Ryder did 'not my word but Jordan's' we went to the club to have fun and we also found out that we've all been offered admission at the NYU.

20 Years Later

  Life has been good to me and my family, to say I Emily Leah Luciano will a be a family woman today is still surprising to me and my friends. I and Ryder got married again 19years ago and we have 5 kids.

    Leonardo is my first child, he is 19 years old and everyone can tell he is going to be a very powerful mafia king because he took a lot from me like my green eye color except that he is an exact copy of his father. He likes to be in control and he doesn't take order from anybody. He also has anger issues just like me 'mind you it's not my word but my parent's'. He is in college already at Harvard's university and he's studying business. He said he needs to study business to manage the family business well. He loves to go clubbing and sleep around but that stopped immediately he laid his eyes on Eloisa, the daughter of the American Mafia King and believe me or not my son is whipped. She attends the same college as him too. He fight and race.

   The Bella's are my triplets and they are all identical, they all have the same height and they all look like me, you can say a mini me. So it was a little bit hard for us at the beginning to differentiate them but we now we could differentiate them with their eye colour and they are 17 years old.

   Annabelle is eldest among the three and she is the most outgoing person among the three, she loves fancy things like dresses, makeup ,shoes, shopping and also partying and going to club almost everyday. She is the cheerleader captain in her school and Gosh she gives Ryder headache because of the way she goes about with guys. She's dating Francisco who is Leonardo best friend who is also in the Mafia. They love each other alot. The day Leonardo found out about their relationship, both he and Ryder beat Francisco to pulp then later accepted their relationship but not before threatening him. She's also into modelling and fashion designing and she wants to study fashion designing in school. She has my  green eyes.

   Arabelle is the second and the middle one among the triplet. She is a tomboy and doesn't take shit from anyone. She hates to dress up in dresses and also dislikes girly things unlike Arabelle who loves to put on makeup, dresses and those short skirts. Arabelle is 100% lesbian, my baby is into pussy not dick, She has a girlfriend named Sofia, they have been together for 3 years now and they love each other alot which makes me remember Britt at times. My baby wants to undergo transgender and she is waiting till she's 18 to undergo the surgery because she has been seeing a doctor and she's been taking the testosterone the doctor gave to her. I and Ryder are okay with it as far as she's happy. She is also a fighter, a racer and also the school baddest girl just like her mother. She's also into photography and she also wants to major in mechanical engineering by the time she's off to college. She has a mixture of both my green eye and Ryder's blue eye color

    Isabelle is last child among the triplet, she's calmest among them. She doesn't care about fancy things like Annabelle or causes trouble like Arabelle. Isabelle loves to read. She's an straight 'A' student in school. Even by now everyone knows by the time they are graduating, she will be the valedictorian. Everyone in school was always referring to her as 'the odd Luciano Pierce' (we are all using the two surname) until one of the jocks in school called her names and smacked her ass. Isabelle beat the living shit out of the boy that he didn't come to school for close to 3 months because he was still healing. She's dating the school most hottest and popular boy in school which is Andrew (Blake and Tania's son). Everyone was surprised about their relationship because they were 2 different people. She's aspiring to become a surgeon. She has Ryder's blue eye color

   Tanner is the baby of the house and the last child of the family, he is 15 years old. He causes trouble alot, he mistakenly shot Ryder's foot when he was playing around with Ryder's gun he saw in his office at the age of 9. He is  the computer wizard of the house. He can hack into anything, he mistakenly hacked into the government house and came out clean without leaving any traces last year. He helps us alot and also learn from those in charge of the tracking, hacking and anything that deals with communication strategies in the Mafia. He loves to play basketball unlike Leonardo who plays football. He is a very popular artist, he sings and plays guitar. He created a band with with friends and he is the lead singer. He is aspiring to study computer science and also become successful in his music career.  He has Ryder's blue eye color.

   My children are all smart and doesn't take shit from anybody which am proud of. They have a bright future ahead of them. Every time I look at my family am always grateful to God.

   We have three Mafia now since Eloisa is the only child of the American Mafia king and by the time she get married to Leonardo it's ours already. So we decided to divide the three Mafias (Italian, Russian and American) to Leonardo, Arabelle and Tanner since Annabelle wants to focus on her modelling and fashion designing while Isabelle wants to focus on becoming a successful surgeon. And those three were the right ones based on them being the only ones who mostly partake in the business.