Chapter 10

Ryder's Pov

  The way my baby put off Brittany was a total turn on for me. I knew by the she shows her true self, Brittany will be in hot soup. But Brittany is really stupid to have stood up to her like that, doesn't she know Emily Luciano, dragon, merciless human.

    "Man you got a real one there" Damien my best friend said to me "he sure got,damn it! girl is hot" Ace replied "you guys should take your eyes off my girl, understood" they raised their hands up in surrender.

   "Man, look Blake is going towards your girl" Aiden said. I and Blake have been friends since childhood but we became enemies when he decided to rape an innocent girl. He did this because the girl didn't give in to his charm. "This guy is serious stupid,does he thinks Emily will give in to him just like that" Ace said "let's move closer to them" I suggested and moved closer.

   "I can't believe she gave in to him like that" Damien said "didn't you hear anything about her, she only hook up with guys like him for a day and that is all" Aiden said in 'duh' tone. "wow! how I wish I could get such a night from her" I looked at Ace but gave me a face that indicates he was only joking.

   "She's mine and she should only get fucked by me and not other men" I started hitting the nearest locker.

......Lunch time (at the cafeteria)........

Emily's Pov

    I have been having fun since the start of the school this morning, people who look at me with disgust before, are now scared of me. "Are you still going out with Blake?" Tania asked. I knew she likes Blake, so I wouldn't dare have fun with my friend's crush.

   "No but don't worry I would love to set the both of you up together" I winked at her and everyone at the table laughed "but I didn't say anything abo....." "Sh.... there's no need for you to talk, we are your friends and we see the way you stare at him" Jace cut her off and said in a 'duh' tone.

   "Does anyone know the reason why Ryder got angry this morning and started hitting the locker?" Jack asked "that's true I saw him too" I said "I was thinking it's because Emily accepted Blake invite to have fun" Charlotte said "what nonsense are you talking about, this guy has a fiancée who he loves already".

    "Can we sit with you guys?" Came Ryder's voice, who was standing behind me with his friends "we don't mind you can sit" Eric answered and they all sat. "Who has a fiancée, because it seems I heard Emily talking about it?" I felt like punching him for listening to our conversation.

  "We were talking about you and how you spoke about your fiancée with so much love, the other day" Kyle said. What the fuck is wrong with my friends, can't they just keep their fucking mouth shut for once. "Okay I see" one of Ryder's friends who I think his name is Ace said. "Yeah I love her a lot even though she doesn't know yet" Ryder said "but why can't you just tell her, don't you think she has the right to know" I said to him "I think you are right, don't worry I will inform her parent about it and thanks for the advice" he smirked "you are welcome scorpion" they were shocked after I said that statement.

    "How did you know?" Aiden yelled at me and everyone in the cafeteria focused at us "get back to business now" Jaden shouted at the people who were looking at us. "don't you ever in your life yell at me again, do I make my self clear" I said to Aiden in a very dangerous tone "yes dragon" "that's good".

    "Am dragon do you think I wouldn't find out about you, Ryder?" I said to him "I didn't think it will be this soon and this fools here didn't know someone was digging into our business" he said annoyingly "and you get the second post how come, it wouldn't take me more than a day to dig out about you but my friends here had to do that in a week" I said to him " let's just forget about that now, we are in school we can discuss this later and Emily are you going out with Blake?" Damien asked "may I know why you asked?" I asked him "nothing am just surprised you are going out with such a loser" he said "I don't care whether he is a loser or not, you should have heard about me. As far he is a good fuck am okay with that" I answered.

     Brittany and her minions walked to our table "yeah that's true, Emily doesn't care as far he or she is good, isn't it?" Brittany asked me "you are bi?" Ryder and his friends asked at the same time "yeah am bi and I can still remember my best female fuck was you, aren't you Brittany?" I and Brittany go way back, she was my girlfriend before she started cheating on me and I broke up with her.

  She came towards me and sat on my laps "baby am sorry for whatever happened then, it was a mistake I still love you" everyone's mouth was wide opened including my friends they didn't know about me and Brittany relationship. They only knew about the story but didn't know Brittany was the girl "Brittany are you crazy?" "Am not darling, I missed you, I missed us" she said kissing me "okay you know what Brittany. I will call you, okay" " thanks baby" she kissed me and left.

   "What was that about?" Zack asked "is she the girl that broke your heart?" Jordan asked "yeah she is the one" I answered "you mean you had a relationship with Brittany?" Ryder asked "yes and fuck the girl is good" I said still remembering the times we had together "and you just told her you will call her" Jane said "yes" I answered "girl am sorry to say this but you are fucking crazy" Nick said "no offense taken,am not going into a relationship with her but it's just for fun" I said to him "girl you must be careful" John said "it's okay, bye I don't like the way you guys are looking at me like am a crazy bitch" i stood up and left.