Chapter 14

Jaden's Pov

   So they think they can just get rid of me like that. They will regret kicking me out of the gang like that. I only want Emily because of her family fortune. I don't love her, I only love her money. If I can't have her then no one will have her. I will call max since he and his gang has been trying to get to Emily but always fail, I can help him to get rid of all of them.

Call conversation
Jaden: hello
Max: what a surprise Jaden
Jaden: my plan failed
Max: I knew you weren't that smart
Jaden: will you shut your fucking mouth up
Max: why did you call me?
Jaden: I want us to work together
Max: but I thought you said you like to work alone (he laughed)
Jaden: I know I fucked up but you know am the only one that can help since I know everything about the gang
Max: are you still in the gang?
Jaden: No but I know alot
Max: okay no problem, the only thing there is that you will have to stay with me and my gang
Jaden: okay that is not a problem
Max: meet me at rouge club tonight with your things then
Jaden: thanks man
Max: alright see you then (he cut the call)

  By the time am done with they won't know what hit them at all. She is even dating Brittany now. I will show her that she might be everyone boss but not my boss.

Emily's Pov

  This past week has not been easy at all with convincing Pa De la Cruz about the wedding but he won't listen. So the wedding preparations is still going on. I just came back from the fashion designer in charge of my gown and am still taking my baby girl for a date tonight. I heard my phone ringing so I picked the call when I saw it was Eric calling.

Call conversation
Eric: hello boss
Emily: what did you find out (we found out Jaden is no more at his apartment and we don't know anything about his whereabouts)
Eric: I found out that he is now working with max and his gang
Emily: I should have killed that fucker
Eric: what are we to do now boss
Emily: get more information on what their plans and make it snappy and secretive.
Eric: yes boss
Emily: thank you, take care (I hang up the call)

End of conversation

  I decided to take a shower since it's 5:30pm and am to pick up my girlfriend at 7:00pm for our date. After our shower I decided to check my walk in closet to see what I can put on. I later wore a three quarter crazy blue jean, a white top(it looks like a shirt but it is not) and my leather jacket. I also put on a high heel sneaker, a light make up, a dropping earrings with the key necklace I bought for both me and Britt last week, my nose and lip ring and I put my hair in a bun.

   After dressing up I took the key to my Mercedes-AMG C63 Coupe. I went downstairs and my met my parent playing love in the living room. "Am going out and I might come back late" I informed them "and where are you going?" Mum asked "am taking my girlfriend out" "after what you went through 4years ago, you still go after her" dad said "but I love and she loves me too" I told them "if she loves you as she claim she wouldn't have cheated on you" dad said "nobody is above mistake and she was drunk so she didn't know what she was doing".

  I don't like the way my parent are talking about Britt. Am sure the only reason is that they don't want me to settle down with a girl. "I don't know when my daughter became a fool just because of some so called love you have for that girl, you don't take after me at all" I laughed at what mum said "why are you laughing?" My dad asked "mum I take after you, if not of the so called love you said now you would have been married to Lucas" I felt a sting on my cheeks before I realized mum slapped me. "At least I wasn't a dyke, I have always straight. Ungrateful child" she yelled at me "that okay" dad shouted. "Whatever am out of here".

  By the time i got to Brittany's house, it was already 7:00pm. I knocked on the door and what I saw was fascinating. Britt was putting on a high waist band skimpy red skirt, a white off shoulder top, high heels and the same necklace I was was putting on. "Girl you look hot" I told her "you are hotter" she replied "alright, here for my beautiful girlfriend" I gave her the flower I bought on my way to her apartment. She took the flower inside and we left for our date.

  By the time we got to the place, Britt was very happy. "You are welcome, here please" a lady took us us to table. "How did you get a table for us in this place and it's even in the private area so soon?" Britt asked me "am half Luciano and half De la Cruz, do you think I can't get anything i want" I told her "yeah yeah I get it, thank you" "anything for my love". "What wine I can I offer you?" a beautiful young waitress asked while flirting with me "we would like the Latour Bordeaux" I answered her "alright pretty" Britt I and laughed after she left "pretty huh" Britt said and we laughed again.

   After eating and drinking, we decided to spend a little time discussing before we leave. "Babe what's going on with Jaden?" "Don't worry yourself about that" I know she's scared about my safety but I don't want to worry her. "Babe you know I don't like it when you don't tell me anything and am afraid. I lifted her up from her seat and sat her on my lap. I kissed her and she kissed me back before we know we were already making out already. "Why didn't you move in with Ryder?" Brittany asked me "I can't move in with  him when am in a relationship with you and I don't want to put his hope high" I told her "lil am sorry for everything I did to you in the past, I love you" "have forgiven you already and I love you too" we kissed and when things were going rough, we decided to leave the restaurant before I take her there.

    When we got to her place, no one was around. I kissed her and carried her through the stairs to her room and drop her on the bed. I kept removing her clothes slowly and kissing her skin "fuck please don't tease me" a moan came from her.