Arriving

*Sorry for the late additions, I'm in school again and have been pretty busy with everything*

The plane ride went well and I was anxiously waiting to get our stuff and go to Beau's place. Our flight arrived around noon, so we still had the rest of the day together.

As soon as we stepped off the plane and grabbed our luggage, Beau led me out of the airport, "I have someone waiting for us to take us home."

That made me nervous, I'll be living with Beau.

He grabbed my hand and led me to a black SUV. We put our things inside and got inside. The driver was wearing a hood and shades so I didn't know who it was. Beau could see I was trying to figure out who was driving and told the driver to let me know.

"Hey there Riley, I'm Sidney Crosby," Crosby said.

"Oh hi," I said nervously.

I ended up falling asleep in the car, but Beau shook me awake as soon as we got to his house, "Riles, we're here."

"Hmm...okay," I yawned.

As we entered the dark house, I turned wondering why Beau hadn't turned the lights on.

"Bear, it's pretty dark," I said looking for the light switch, "I found the switch nevermind."

I flipped the light switch on, "SURPRISE!!!!!!"

"AHHH...oh my gosh, you guys scared the crap out of me," I yelled, smiling.

It looks like all the guys from the Penguins were there. I met all the team and some of the staff. They were all nice.

"Hi, I Geno, you Beau's girl," I blushed at that.

"What, we're only friends," I told him blushing.

"Then you be my girl," he said wrapping me up in a hug.

I blushed and was looking for help.

"Geno put her down," Sidney said.

"Sorry Sid. I joking Riley. You like my little sister now," Geno said.

I smiled and gave him a huge hug, "That makes me happy."

"Riles?" I heard Beau calling.

"It was nice meeting you Geno, I'm sure I'll see you soon," I said waving to him and running to look for Beau.

*Sidney's POV*

"She loves him Geno," I told him.

He had a goofy grin on his face, "Yes, they love each other."

"They just need to admit it to each other," I thought.

*Back to Riley's POV*

I ran to Beau, "Hey Bear what's up?"

"Nothing, I was just looking for you," he said smiling.

Boy did I love that smile, "I was kind of preoccupied by Geno. He's so silly and nice."

"Are you having fun?" He asked.

"Yes so much fun. Thank you so much. Everyone is so nice too. I can't wait to start work," I said giving him a huge hug.

Everyone left around 5, so I could get settled in.

To be continued...