Our Lazy Day

I woke up in Beau's arms and got out of bed not waking him up.

I took a shower and it was really hot out, so I decided to wear a green tank top and my black yoga shorts.

I headed downstairs and started breakfast. Beau headed downstairs and grabbed my butt.

I giggled, "Just because I'm your girlfriend doesn't mean you can just grab my butt."

He turned me around and picked me up, "Yeah it does," he said grabbing my butt again.

"Okay haha," I smiled and we began kissing.

"Get room!" with that we pulled apart and Beau put me down.

Geno, Sidney, Fleury and Sutter were all standing there.

My face was so red and I felt so embarrassed, "Looks like I have to cook more." I turned back to the stove and finished cooking breakfast.

"Why are you guys here?" Beau asked.

"We came for Riley's fantastic cooking," Fleury said.

"And to make sure you guys are being safe," Sutter laughed.

The guys congratulated us on our relationship and sat at the table as Beau grabbed everyone plates and cups. He poured everyone orange juice. I finished cooking the pancakes (whole wheat since they're athletes), placed the stack on the table next to a bowl full of fruit and scrambled eggs.

We all sat down and they ate like animals. I started laughing halfway through my meal because they looked so funny.

"So what do you two love birds plan on doing on your day off?" Crosby asked us.

"We're having a lazy day," I said smiling.

"That sound fun," Geno said.

I stood up and took everyone's dirty dishes to begin washing them, "Riles, let's do that later," Beau said.

"But then it won't get done. Why don't you boys go watch tv or something?" I suggested so I could clean.

*15 minutes later*

I walked into the living room to see the guys all siting on the couch.

"What did you guys end up watching?" I asked as I was about to sit next to Beau. He pulled me onto his lap and held me as we watched Family Feud.

The boys left around noon and I made sandwiches for myself and Beau.

"Riles, why don't you move into my room?" Beau asked me.

"Are you sure Bear? I don't want to get in the way," I said.

"Yeah, I'm sure," he told me.

"Okay," I said getting up. We headed up to my room and we started moving things into his room. Thankfully, he had a big closet, so all my clothes fit in there.

We cuddled and slept together that night.

To be continued...