Work

It's been a few months since work started and since Beau and I lived together. We were in a routine now.

I woke up super early because I was stressed about work. Being a trainer for a major NHL team was hard, if someone was hurt, then it's up to me when they get better. Right now we had a few players that had injuries.

I got out of bed quietly so I wouldn't wake Beau up. He had a late night from practice, so I wanted to make sure he had enough sleep.

I headed down the hall to our exercise room. My stress levels went down after working out. After working out for about an hour and a half, I went into our room to shower and get ready.

I went to our bed, "Beau, are you going to shower here or at the rink?" I asked him.

He mumbled under his pillow, "Mhmm."

"Sweetie, I can't understand you when you mumble," I giggled.

"I said here," he said lifting his head from under his pillow. His hair was a mess, but he looked absolutely adorable.

"Mmkay, I'll wake you up when I'm out of the shower," I said giving him a kiss and walking to the bathroom.

I stripped down in the bathroom and turned the shower on. I let the water run down my body as I heard the door open and felt arms around me. I jumped a little, "You scared me a little, Bear."

"Sorry Riles. I thought it'd go faster if we showered together," he said turning me around. We began kissing and had fun with our sudsy bodies against each other.

*After the Shower*

Beau and I went into the bedroom to get dressed. I put on a nude bra and a leopard lacy thong. I put on some workout capris and a tank top.

I headed downstairs while Beau got ready and cut up some fruit and made eggs for us for breakfast.

Beau and I ate breakfast then we headed to the rink for practice. When we got there I told him to be careful during practice and headed to the training room.

I was cleaning up the room because it was messy from players coming in and out during the day. It was now almost the end of their practice and I was looking forward to getting a good nights rest.

I felt arms wrap around me and someone whispered, "You ready to go home?"

I turned around and smiling, "I'll be out in a few Bear. I just need to finish cleaning up."

Beau ended up helping me clean so we could get home sooner. When we got home it was time to start making dinner. I was about to go into the kitchen when Beau stopped me and said, "I want to make dinner, go sit down and relax."

I kissed him, "Thanks Beau."

After about an hour of random tv, Beau walked in with two bowls full of macaroni and cheese, "I burnt the other food, so I made mac and cheese."

"My favorite," I smiled.

Beau sat next to me on the couch and we ate our food watching Fever Pitch.

"Hey Riles, I wanted to tell you something," Beau said.

"Hmm...what is it Bear?" I said.

"Well, I've never been happier then when I've been with you and we'll I just want to say that I love you," he told me.

I smiled and jumped onto him, "I love you too!!!!!!! I'm so excited."

"That makes me so happy, I was so nervous to tell you. I didn't know if you're feelings were the same," he said.

I was so happy. We headed to our room and fell asleep with smiles on our faces that night.

To be continued...